New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict
    It starts of with great views and then tightens up really good. This is where I go to see if I still have the guts to 'attack' a challenging road. One of the last real driver's roads within easy reach of Manila if I'm allowed to say so. Wonderful wonderful wonderful venue to test your skills and mettle and more importantly---- your car. Ive done the run there in my other rides and i know the Jazz will give me just as much fun and excitement.

you should also try out PILILIA, back end route when going to QUEZON... technical twisties and smooth asphalt roads! be it by car or by bike, this route always pulls a smile in my face.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    swift ako. parang mas cheaper ang maintenance in the long run ang swift.

Plus mas ma aksyon pa din ang typical gearbox kaysa CVT.

at mas maganda Daw ride ng swift.

At mas macho dating ng swift.

Mahilg pa naman ako sa macho! ahahahay!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sa looks department, malayo ata lamang ng swift!

sana mitsu nalang logo instead of Suzuki.... hahahahaha.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    How do i get there? LOL I need a map! Seriously though, would like to find out how I can access that place (Im a newbie when it comes to going North or in this case East).... its good to know that there are still a few good roads left where you can experience the thrill of driving
    sorry mods, medyo OT

the route will be antipolo - teresa - pililia - famy, its best if you would check out the map.. this route is confusing for first timers.
    i woul'dnt advice testing your skills on a sunday though.. lot's of big bikers and scooterista's hone their banking skills during this day there (including me lols)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Swift for me. I'm not very fond of Hondas. But for the money, I'd just take an APV home. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll probably go for the swift if only for the novelty factor (for a personal car, obviously for a family, the jazz will be the better proposition). hehehe. based on a very brief drive of the jazz, i'm not too keen on it.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi Guys,

For me its the Jazz 1.5 VTEC! What a lovely car. I bought one and I'm literally very very happy. Its an absolute hoot to drive and in fact I've stopped driving my X3 3.0 because in terms of bringing that smile to your face in CITY driving.... the Jazz just delivers so much spunk. Its got an econo driving mode if youre stuck in traffic (10km a liter in city bumper to bumper traffic EDSA, C5, Katipunan, Mandaluyong , Makati ), a sport mode if you want to be a little bit aggressive and that wonderful, sweet singing 7-mode Manual CVT mode for being absolutely naughty!

I know the Swift has a great following in this board and it is a great looking car. But the Honda just delivers more driving fun IMHO. They both have the same HP and torque. But the Jazz has much more space in almost the same compact size, the honda service band and reliability, its easier to change the sound system (yay) and its got the killer CVT multi-mode transmission. From I guy whos used to driving an E46 325 and an X3 3.0.... I'd choose the Jazz anyday over my other rides for pure fun city driving. Heck I've taken it to 170kmh (south super going to the merville exit) in short stretches of road and its VTEC heart still got some left to give.

This JAZZ was by far the best car i ever bought (even over those german brands that I mentioned). Its gonna be my baby for a long long long time.
    Please don't be one of those paper reviewers or driving expert when u haven't even test driven both cars. i know Jazz is a nice car too, but do yourself a favor test drive them both, then only then u can give a non-bias opinion.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    swift for me (for the looks and performance (on paper) ). is this the same as the s2 concept car in gran turismo 4? well, the swift is the one to buy!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO - the jazz/city has an overboosted power steering & neutral suspension feedback. not really that confidence inspiring since you wouldn't know what the car is doing. good for driving in the metro but not really for spirited driving.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Swift is just new in Philippine market...lets wait and see how it goes after 1 or 2 years..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
05 Honda Jazz or 05 Suzuki Swift?