New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    guys, any suggestions on this 2 cars?? my aunt kasi is planning to buy.. and her budget is 350-380k?? anything about performance, fuel consumption, driving comfort.. etc...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Between the 2, i'd go for the Sentra, at least mas subok na to compared to the Optra. Why not also consider '03 or '04 Vios?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian 13 View Post
    guys, any suggestions on this 2 cars?? my aunt kasi is planning to buy.. and her budget is 350-380k?? anything about performance, fuel consumption, driving comfort.. etc...
    sent you pm on this.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I will give my vote to the Sentra. The Optra is a gas guzzler, and very expensive to maintain kaya mabilis bumagsak re-sale value nya. As for the Sentra the resale value is being judged by past cars rather than the present car's merits....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I will give my vote to the Sentra. The Optra is a gas guzzler, and very expensive to maintain kaya mabilis bumagsak re-sale value nya. As for the Sentra the resale value is being judged by past cars rather than the present car's merits....
    +1, di maganda reviews ng Optra. May friend complains on it's high maintenance cost.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dont get the Optra.
    For the price range of 350-380K There are other better options.
    like 02' Toyota Corolla, 03' Honda City, 02 Honda Civic, a Toyota Vios.

'04 sentra GX or '03 optra 1.6LS