New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I will NOT pick the Camry because it is almost a decade old. I'll choose between the Altis or Civic. But since I am a Toyota fan, I'd pick the Altis

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Comfort = Camry (bad side is the fuel consumption and getting used to the width, madness to maintain)
    Speed = Civic ( Aggressive, sporty it will be fun to drive, but a little more expensive to maintain)
    Practicality = Altis ( Soft ride, very common, has more spare parts, lesser bragging rights)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    might i ask, just how fuel (in)efficient is the camry?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Most midsize will do between 6-8 km/L on city driving conditions, depending on how hard you drive them and how big the engine on it. Midsize cars offer better torque figures so they can easily get up to speed compared to compacts. They have better suspension so even with big bling wheels, they still ride smooth.

Given the notes raised by ACarEnthusiast, why not opt for something that has 2 qualities?
    Comfort & Speed - 2006-2008 Mazda6 or 7th gen Accord (Sporty midsize sedans that strikes a good balance between performance and comfort)
    Performance (Speed) & Fuel Efficiency - Focus TDCi (no slouch in pulling power plus the efficiency of a turbo diesel)
    Last edited by Egan101; December 16th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12