New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    after much thought... the mileage and the age of the vehicle became the basis. 55,000kms vs 23,000kms, 7 years vs 3 years.... so i got the 4x2 2.7 diesel fortuner. i know much has been said in this forum about the unreliability of the 2.7 diesel fortuner, but i can't just ignore the difference in age and mileage, plus the fact that i had to fix the front breaks, change the tires (among other things) with the pajero and the fortuner came with prado mags already - while all i did for the fortuner was bring it to big berts so there it is... thanks to everyone for your advice!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    after much thought... the mileage and the age of the vehicle became the basis. 55,000kms vs 23,000kms, 7 years vs 3 years.... so i got the 4x2 2.7 diesel fortuner. i know much has been said in this forum about the unreliability of the 2.7 diesel fortuner, but i can't just ignore the difference in age and mileage, plus the fact that i had to fix the front breaks, change the tires (among other things) with the pajero and the fortuner came with prado mags already - while all i did for the fortuner was bring it to big berts so there it is... thanks to everyone for your advice!!!

2.5 D4D Diesel engine ba O 2.7 vvti engine yan kinuha mo?

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Pajero for me. sayang yung P160,000 especially you are going to use it once or twice a week only.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    inclined ako sa pajero. fortuner kasi, masikip ang loob plus naririnig ko, matagtag daw. then, yun pa ang naririnig ko na may sakit ang mga 2.5 crdi ng toyota. same engine ang 2.5 ng fort at 2.5 ng innova right?

pajero - spacious, very good engine, 4 disc brake, intercooler turbo, mas may dating

fortuner 2.5 - crdi nga pero rumors of may sakit siya sa choking, front disc brakes, rear drm brakes, not that spacious, modelo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
02 Pajero or 06 Fortuner?