New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    dito sa saudi ganyan din. nagtanong ako sa mga kapwa ko pinoy dito, dahil sa ang last car ko before going here is a lancer, gusto ko sanang same brand din ang kunin. nagtanong ako dati, bakit wala akong makitang mitsubishi? sabi nung isa e mahal daw at madaling magoverheat (considering the temperature here)...sabi nung isa naman e kakaunti lang ang dealer (isa nga lang yata nakita ko)...all in all, karamihan sa natanong ko e dahil sa price at overheat issue. so i end up getting a chevy.

and also, mas gusto ng mga arabo kasi ang european/us cars. pinoy lang ang mahilig sa toyota dito. believe me, may taxi dito subaru forester ^_^

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I kinda agree with the list.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    that article is based in the states right? that's why the lancer is in there, americans really hate mitsubishi and i have no idea why.
    Actually guys it's not just because Americans hate Mitsu. In fact many countries share the same sentiments about mitsu. They are even considered an "ailing" Japanese car maker. But here locally it is the other way around, mitsu goes head to head with toyo.

Kinda weird if you think about it. Mitsu is huge here, while Nissan the num. 2 Japanese car maker in the world is not. ;) Well Nissan Japan is now taking over locally so let's see...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    How about the only modern car to be rated one of THE WORST CAR Of ALL TIME.

Proves the US hate Mitsus...

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-worst...012257791.html

3. 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage: Our original list had the 1955 BMW Isetta in third place, but Huffman said he has a better candidate.

The 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage belongs in Isetta's spot, he said. "It drives terribly, rides terribly and it's noisy. My son is 11 and he hates it too, because it has too little legroom for an 11-year-old. Nobody likes it."

The car, which is made in Thailand, has a tiny, 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine. That assures good fuel mileage, which Mitsubishi quantifies at 44 miles per gallon, but it also means that the car is not powerful.

In a January review of the 2014 Mirage for autoblog.com, Steven Ewing reached a conclusion similar to Huffman's. "If there's one thing Mitsubishi could use here in the States, it's good, fresh product to bring people back into its showrooms," Ewing wrote. "The Mirage's attractive price point will likely get the attention of the budget-minded set, but it's still not the best deal you can get. And while the Mirage did briefly hold the title of being America's most fuel-efficient non-hybrid, the 1.0-liter Ford Fiesta now bests it.

"It's a shame the Mirage is such a dud," Ewing said.
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 22nd, 2014 at 06:56 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Itapon nalang nila ang LR2 dito sa akin

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    How about the only modern car to be rated one of THE WORST CAR Of ALL TIME.

Proves the US hate Mitsus...

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-worst...012257791.html

Ang arte naman.

Seriously... the Mirage is worse than... *breathes in* ...the Chery QQ, the Daewoo Matiz, every single pre-2010's Chinese small car (or Chinese car for that matter), the FRICKIN-SUZUKI-X90!?!, the Chevette/Kadet/Gemini (which, in America, was horrible because union workers ****ed around on the line with those cars), the Hyundai Excel (which was so unreliable it almost killed Hyundai in America), the Chevy Cavalier, the Jeep Compass, the car-that-rust-never-forgot Alfasud, the Bricklin SV1, the AMC Gremlin, the Triumph TR7 (blech) and even the Chevrolet Aveo? Really?

Interesting to note that while the top ten list was by vote and deliberation, a single writer was responsible for inserting the Mirage. Just because he doesn't like the way it drives (I've driven lots worse).

It's not the greatest car to drive, but neither is the first-gen Insight. And like the Insight, it's an amazing achievement in ultra-lightweight engineering and engine design for economy. The Ecoboost might beat it on the EPA test... but in the real world, they're neck-in-neck on sites like Fuelly.com:
    Mitsubishi Mirage MPG Reports | Fuelly
    Ford Fiesta MPG Reports | Fuelly

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hey I drive a lancer..although it let me down a couple of times..and yeah tunog baka nga pag umaarangkada..puro matigas na plastic nga yung loob..pero oks lang, mas pogi naman siya sa altis at civic circa 2008 na kapanahunan niya. Bwehehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123