New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by frake View Post
    I really just cant help but notice the similarity of your thread's tittle to mine which was posted some months ago. Also, same kinda problem din..hehehe! Though in my case, Escape is my first choice and ended up with it. Thru the help of tsikoteers, and also sir GTi, i've considered acquiring the 2.3l Ford Escape 2005 model. We're residing at Bacoor Cavite and working in Intramuros. My gas consumption is 8.00 to 8.5km/L, mixed of highway and city driving.

I love our Escape. Meron part sa coastal going to cavite na medyo rough road. Doon yung part na iiwanan ko yung makukulit na sasakyan na parang bulate..hahaha!

Please note that since 2nd hand yung car, you may expect to replace some parts of the car
    Haha~ Hello there! I'm glad you're enjoying your car! But seriously...? 8-8.5km/L? Nilagyan mo ba talaga ng itlog yung ilalim ng accelerator mo like I said? Yung 2.0XLT namin kasi talagang napakatindi uminom... Comparable to V6 engines na ang FC niya eh!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Haha~ Hello there! I'm glad you're enjoying your car! But seriously...? 8-8.5km/L? Nilagyan mo ba talaga ng itlog yung ilalim ng accelerator mo like I said? Yung 2.0XLT namin kasi talagang napakatindi uminom... Comparable to V6 engines na ang FC niya eh!
    2.3L kasi sakanya, brad. Sayo 2.0L.

Malakas talaga uminom yung 2.0L. Ewan ko kung kapareho ng consumption yan nung naka-drive ako ng 3.0L V6. 5.5km/L city driving with traffic. Pero pag piniga mo naman accelerator nun, mapapangiti ka. V6 yo!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    2.3L kasi sakanya, brad. Sayo 2.0L.

Malakas talaga uminom yung 2.0L. Ewan ko kung kapareho ng consumption yan nung naka-drive ako ng 3.0L V6. 5.5km/L city driving with traffic. Pero pag piniga mo naman accelerator nun, mapapangiti ka. V6 yo!
    Oonga. Kainggit nga eh. He gets both power AND fuel efficiency. I don't drive this one often but when I do, I made some approximate calculations with the fuel gauge in the exact middle and data from the tripmeter. Nasa mga 5-6km/L din. Of course the way it is driven is always heavy footed driving and reaching 4000rpm regularly is not really out of the ordinary.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    hi sir! 8-8.5km/L basta daddy driving. hataw sa highway and enough speed for city driving...no egg! hehehe! thank you sir. And maaasahan sa offroard and uphill. Swerte lang din sir kasi maalaga yung naunang owner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12