New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by torogi kid View Post
    hmmm. di ba yun ang ang dapat mangyari? kung proper ang safety design, the front will crumple to absorb the impact, thus keeping the occupants safe? better safe than a dented/crumpled hood.. just my 2cents...
    Based on those pictures mukang low speed accident lang eh kasi yung SF gasgas lang kasi kung high speed yun even the SF will definitely have a dent pero wala eh galos lang. The SF has a so called "2.5 mile bumper". At that speed ata dapat the bumper will not be dented...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Most probably tumama yan sa bumper ng Sta. Fe in which lumaban yung spare tire sa ilalim kaya minimal damage lang. Yung bumber ng Sta. Fe bumabalik yan sa porma kaya halos gasgas lang.

Na rear end na rin ako sa Innova, at wasak yung harap ng Nissan Sentra, sa akin gasgas lang sa bumper kasi lumaban yung spare tire ko sa ilalim. Binayaran lang ako on the spot ng may-ari ng Nissan Sentra for bumper repaint kaya tinanggap ko na para iwas police report.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ako, I almost sold my Crosswind to buy a new Innova but after reading the d4d problem forums, I changed my mind. Although my ride doesn't give me such a nice comfortable ride as the Innova, I would still prefer to use it because of its very durable and economical engine. Less maintenance cost pa and it gives me a peace of mind wherever I go. Its a reliable vehicle with good resale value. I would go for Ford everest instead if ever I'll change my ride someday. Peace...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...so i think i have my decision....

... i want the innova's body mated with the crosswind's engine.

Gumulo ata B)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    at 140000++ on its odo reading,
    and still at its best.
    with the unfading beauty of a stallion.
    a true workhorse
    and a proven water buffalo.
    with a nice re-sale value.

the day i rode my crosswind,

i never looked back.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    at 140000++ on its odo reading,
    and still at its best.
    with the unfading beauty of a stallion.
    a true workhorse
    and a proven water buffalo.
    with a nice re-sale value.

the day i rode my crosswind,

i never looked back.
    nice words from a proud crosswind owner.

Im on this, my (previous) post is vindicated.
    Last edited by KERSMcRae; October 14th, 2009 at 12:00 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Para talagang mga F1 Tifosi ang mga Isuzu-owners!

8800:juggle:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yup CVT, ito na lang kasi (at adventure) ang available na talagang old school and by the time na mawala ito, maraming makaka miss dito tulad ng pag miss kay michael schumacher nyahahahahah!

at ulitin ko lang para sa may balak bumili sa fluid maintenance na palaging dapat palitan. napaka tipid talaga! 4-4.5 liters of mineral oil, 200+/- pesos each of oil and fuel filters ayos na! tapos bibigyan ka pa ng 12.++ kms/li FC

napakagandang alternative ride talaga

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    re the body rigidity, how does it compare to, say an adventure or revo?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... how do I put it?

A friend once commented on my Crosswind... he's never ridden a vehicle that exhibited body roll, body swap, pitching fore-and-aft, chassis twist and shudder... all in the same motion.

Of course, that's the XUV. The XTO and later XT and XTis ride more securely.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
why choose the crosswind over the innova...