Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    most fuel efficient---- Accent hatch

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Buhayin ko lang ulit.

If an AT can do 14km/l, ilan kaya sa manual?
    What about Hyundai Getz?

Looking for a small car pang hatid sa school. Thanks
    We own an MT Celerio sir. Before the 1k mark it does 16-17 city. When it reached 5k, it was doing 20-22. Ngayon it is around 24km/l pero we live in Lipa and our city is not as cramped as the metro's streets. My friends from Team Celerio has an average of 16-21 km/l..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Picanto here! Or 1year old na sub compact.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The new most fuel efficient small car might just be the new HONDA CR-Z hybrid.

The car has already been officially launched in the country. SRP prices at P1.3M to P1.9M.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Wow! I didnt expect the price to be that low. But will maintenance be a nightmare? Its fine for me to be stuck with the casa but will it cost an arm and a leg to maintain one? Im currently drooling over this car. In a couple of years it will recoup its price through fuel savings assuming that maintenance is not that expensive and the base of comparison is the fuel consumption of 2.0L cars.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemike07 View Post
    Wow! I didnt expect the price to be that low. But will maintenance be a nightmare? Its fine for me to be stuck with the casa but will it cost an arm and a leg to maintain one? Im currently drooling over this car. In a couple of years it will recoup its price through fuel savings assuming that maintenance is not that expensive and the base of comparison is the fuel consumption of 2.0L cars.
    Maintenance shouldn't be anything different from the usual car. Change oil, spark-plugs, oil filter...

The lithium-ion battery back and motor assist is supposed to be maintenance free systems.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The new most fuel efficient small car might just be the new HONDA CR-Z hybrid.

The car has already been officially launched in the country. SRP prices at P1.3M to P1.9M.
    I do not know where this car is made but assuming it has customs duty and other import taxes, the price can still be lowered further for it to be price competitive.

I hope they release here a Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle here. I think it is the future before hydrogen cell cars are made commercially possible.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemike07 View Post
    wag ka lang malubog sa baha

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    wag ka lang malubog sa baha
    Same problem with any modern car. Gasoline/diesel cars still use an ECU, electronic sensors, an electric fuel pump, electric accessory fans, and etcetera... all of which are just as vulnerable to floods.

-

Want something economical? Get an Alto 800, since they've re-released the 800cc motor. Can do over 30 km/l on the highway and nearly 30 in mixed driving. Costs just 380k, so it's economical to buy, too.

Not as nice inside as the CR-Z, but heck... you have a lot of money left over for other things...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Well, if I could chip in that isn't a car...

Get a motorcycle. I'm always impressed on how much mileage they can go from a 500 peso bill. On the otherhand, my 500 peso bill simply lasts me a few days

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what is the most fuel efficient small car