New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    A newbie here in Tsikot! Also with cars, so I don't really know much about them, hehe, so I'm looking for a little guidance here.

Gonna have my first car this March and I'm deciding what Jazz model / color / variant I should buy. As I've said, baguhan lang ako sa cars.

Exterior-wise, honestly, I don't know anong model ang latest nila ngayon, 2011 or 2012. And kung ano ang kukunin ko. The latest one or the previous one. I was actually lemming for a cerulean blue, but I'm not sure if it's available sa mas magandang model.

I also do not know if I should get a matic or stick. I'm a girl, still young and I come from South to UST then back every school day, but honestly I've never driven a matic before.. but if it's not really a hassle to get used to, then why not.

I've got my heart set on Honda Jazz, no other car options for me. If you can give me some tips tho, I would greatly appreciate it!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The Cerulean Blue hasn't been available for around a year plus now. Color choices are now are:
    Silver - 1.3
    Black - 1.3/1.5
    Polished Metal - 1.5
    Orange - 1.5
    White - 1.3/1.5

There also may be no previous model available. The 2012 looks to be the same as the 2011.

I think with won't go wrong with any variant. It's just a matter if you prefer AT or MT. Except that if you're choosing between the 1.3AT and the 1.5AT, I'd take the latter because the price differential is small for more power when you need it.

Color would depend on what variant you'd be getting. But I'm partial to the Polished Metal.

With regards to the AT vs MT, having driven both - if you started learning on the stick, the AT is easy to learn. After a while, I'm impartial to both. Enjoy the 'fun' of driving an MT, but like the convenience of the AT especially in bad traffic.

Any restrictions on budget? Anything you'd particularly like? Etc.
    Last edited by mda; January 15th, 2012 at 02:06 PM.

What Honda Jazz should I go for? please help me decide