New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Will be getting a new car soon and would be selling our older car as a result. Aside from posting my ad I have no idea what to prepare when I find an interested buyer. Appreciate your tips or links please :-) Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Spell check on the title.

What car sir?

Make and year model?

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    prepare Original OR and CR, deed of sale(6 copy), photo copy of your ID. From the Buyer Side you will need Photo Copy of ID and 2 copy of signed deed of sale.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Sorry typo pala title will try to correct sa laptop later. Will sell our corolla 91.

Any advise on the steps? So kung agree na kami sign kami then notarize before getting managers check then bigay ko na or cr? What to do with the deed of sale after?

San gagamitin ang IDs? Sorry newbie.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roycruz View Post
    Sorry typo pala title will try to correct sa laptop later. Will sell our corolla 91.

Any advise on the steps? So kung agree na kami sign kami then notarize before getting managers check then bigay ko na or cr? What to do with the deed of sale after?

San gagamitin ang IDs? Sorry newbie.
    after kayo mag sign, syempre, bayaran na. tapos get the copies of the notarized deed of sale and have it notarized. either the buyer or seller can do this. tapos, give one copy each to the buyer and to the seller. however, notarization is an option na lang. you may have it notarized or not.

after ng bayaran, bigay mo na original copies ng OR/CR tsaka nung susi. yung copy mo ng deed of sale tago mo na lang for future references. this will be useful halimbawa na ginamit yung oto mo as as instrument for crime. at least may katibayan ka na binenta mo na sasakyan mo.

IDs will be used for identification purposes. sa seller, as reference pag nangyari yung sinabi ko sa itaas (instrument for crime). sa buyer naman, he will use your ID for transfer of ownership process.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Thank you sir!

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    ganito ginagawa ko.. make sure weekdays kayo mag babayaran and open pa yung bank.. meet mo siya sa bank mo... then pakita mo yung car, yung keys, yung or/cr and yung deed of sale... then ask for photocopy of drivers license.. prepare ka ng deposit slip for the said amount. then ask him to deposit the money. once deposited sign the deed of sale... 2copies for you 4 copies for him... in that way hindi ka ma pepeke and hindi ka na magbibilang...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    And to add...for the sake of good order, hand over the user's manual and the tools to the new owner. Tell him what to expect on the vehicle after a couple of months after taking it over, that includes of course the planned maintenance (although it's an oldie car, it still deserves some prepping up) and repairs if any.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Thanks sa additional tip re bank deposit. Yups will share the regular maintenance I do to keep it worry free :-)

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    We were able to sell the corolla earlier this year; thanks to those who replied. We still have two cars and we have decided to sell the older honda city since we only need one car for our daily needs.

This is a company-issued car that has been fully paid by my wife and we have the papers to support it. However, we still haven't transferred the registration to her name. May we know if there is a special deed of sale needed for this or will a standard deed of sale suffice?

Thanks ulit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast