New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    what is "actually writen" on a affidavit of lost paper? does it need to be notarized? any example of a "affidavit of lost" document, my cousin has this kind of problem too.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by reniel View Post
    what is "actually writen" on a affidavit of lost paper? does it need to be notarized? any example of a "affidavit of lost" document, my cousin has this kind of problem too.
    just state in the letter that the document is lost in good faith, and all efforts have been exhausted to locate that document.

affidavits should be notarized. its a legal document.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How can you lost a CR? isnt that bolted on the ground or something?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Salamat sa advice, peeps. I end paying na lang.

UPDATE:

I found out there are two existing vehicles using my CR. Both in the province. Therefore I wasn't able to get my CR since I don't have a photocopy of it by any means.

What will I do next? Sumakit ulo ko kakaisip. Shall I get some part of my money back since di nagawan ng paraan?

TIA.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    How can you lost a CR? isnt that bolted on the ground or something?
    LOL isn't that what they call toilet humor?

Quote Originally Posted by idoynewbie View Post
    I found out there are two existing vehicles using my CR. Both in the province. Therefore I wasn't able to get my CR since I don't have a photocopy of it by any means.

What will I do next? Sumakit ulo ko kakaisip. Shall I get some part of my money back since di nagawan ng paraan?

TIA.
    now that's a big problem ... i think only a lawyer can help you this time ... you may demand your money back but i doubt if it will be returned to you without loss

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    You really have to request for the duplicate copy of the CR kung saan talaga unang nakarehistro yung sasakyan. AFAIK, provide the LTO with an affidavit of loss and affidavit of warranty (??). We just requested for a duplicate copy of the CR last month, at yun ang hiningi ng LTO. May template naman sila nun, binayaran na lang namin.

In our case, malaking hassle talaga ang makipag-deal with the LTO. Nasayang yung 5 working days ng tao ko, kasi yun lang ang inasikaso niya. If you can afford the 9k, (assuming na legit documents naman ang ibibigay sa yo), then I'd recommend taking their offer.
    agree, the same thing happened to me and the car that i'm buying. make sure lang na legit coz sayang yung 9k - kasama na dun effort, hassle and paper processing. pero baka pwede mo pa tawaran around 6-7k.

Galactus, so are you saying na yung duplicate CR released by the LTO branch where the car was originally or previously registered, will suffice when I have the car registered/transferred to my name here in Manila? Good as original na ba yung duplicate?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by idoynewbie View Post
    Salamat sa advice, peeps. I end paying na lang.

UPDATE:

TIA.
    mga bossing sa tsikot.com..

Same problem din ako with this guy.. nabili ko ung car with lost CR...sabi nung mekaniko eh madali lng daw..kaso ngau grabe na sakit ulo kasi nde daw makita sa file ng LTO ung records ng car ko.. sa mandaluyong sya una na register..

meron naman sya MV file sa computer..meron me kopya kaya nga i ask bkit kelanagan pa hanapin kung nawawala nga ung hard copy eh meron naman soft copy pede makuhanan..

please pkitulungan nyo nman me..if meron guys here idea sa mga gnitong situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What do I need to do if I lost my CR?