New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WersUrShock View Post
    Thanks. Start lang pwede right? You cannot take it out for a spin?
    Start lang.. kahit konting abante di pwede.. kasi talagang diket diket sila ng parking.. kaya inspect maige.. dala ka ng extra shirt at baka need mo gumapang sa ilalim to check din

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Dala ka obd scanner

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsk View Post
    Nung nagcheck ako ng repossesed car ng isang dealer, nakwento nya sakin na most of the car na binibid is mga hindi na okay. Silang mga dealer ang nauuna sa warehouse to check those unit at piliin yung mga in condition na unit talaga. I dont know if its true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not sure with dealers pero mga bank repossessed cars, ganyan. Mga staff ng bank and nauuna tumingin sa mga cars that will be up for bidding, and kapag okay pa, they have another person bid it for them para hindi sila mahalata, but the truth is, negosyo nila is buy and sell. Ang mga natitira ang usually hindi na manegosyohan ng maigi or ang may madaming sira.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    I am not sure with dealers pero mga bank repossessed cars, ganyan. Mga staff ng bank and nauuna tumingin sa mga cars that will be up for bidding, and kapag okay pa, they have another person bid it for them para hindi sila mahalata, but the truth is, negosyo nila is buy and sell. Ang mga natitira ang usually hindi na manegosyohan ng maigi or ang may madaming sira.
    Not true.. while bank offers the vehicles to their staff sometimes part of their benefits.. so no need for other persons to bid for them.. the bank has set standard prices to these vehicles.. usually yung super duper low price are the ones badly damaged.. ask the warehouse peeps.. they usually know which are the good ones!

When i was hunting for a car in eastwest bank warehouse.. i spotted a new gen kia carens and its priced very low.. so i asked the warehouse man.. bro ok ba yan? He answered.. ser sunog na transmission nyan.. dumating po dito yan nasa truck bed.. i replied.. ah so alin dyan yung mga ayos na umaandar.. he said.. ser samahan ko kayo sa loob..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my colleague says,
    his friend in the bank invited him to peruse the cars up for bidding, before it was opened to the public.
    he got the pick of the litter. after many years of use, ok pa yung car. siya, hindi na ok. "old", him.
    someone also mentioned, that the bank employees sometimes get first dibbs, before opening to the public.

some bayan sellers even advertise, that they source their cars from the banks' re-possessed stable. may usapan daw sila ng bangko.

but if i may,
    if i had a car that was about to be re-possessed, would i take good care of it in the interim?
    same argument for grey-import cars, from countries that practice early-car-retirement.

yes although a lot of "repossessed" cars are actually cars returned in good faith by loaners who cannot anymore afford to continue payments, there are hostile repossessions and the owners of these cars might put something like sand inside the engine :P

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Isuzu DMax,

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526