New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    malaki ba difference ng SLA sa STA? fuel consumption kaya?
    saka ano ba meron sa sunroof/moonroof sir? e di ba transparent na window lang sa roof yun?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa SLA fabric seats lang at walang sunroof. The sunroof is basically a power window on the roof. The rubber seals may leak after long term prolonged direct exposure to the sun.

FC should be better due to the manual tranny given that it is in good condition
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by GTi; June 27th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sir Lancer singkit kung type mo...maganda din pormahan

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    STA or SLA bang for the buck, elegante ang dating. Ganda ng interior ng STA. Kahit madumi sa labas pagpasok mo sa loob ang danda.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    If you're getting the STA, check the condition of the leather, if the auto climate is working properly, if the tranny is shifting properly, and if the sunroof is still watertight. All these can be very expensive to service should they go bad. Which is why, if I were you, I'd be getting the SLA M/T instead.
    This explains everything.... Lol!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Sa SLA fabric seats lang at walang sunroof. The sunroof is basically a power window on the roof. The rubber seals may leak after long term prolonged direct exposure to the sun.

FC should be better due to the manual tranny given that it is in good condition
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    The usual problem to the leaking sun roof is not always worn out seals but clogged drains (which is the usual case with the Exalta owners i know).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234