New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    Looking to buy a second hand car but the current registered owner is already dead. Friend ng owner yung nag benta, meron deed of sale signed ny the wife, death certificate, extra judicial settlement and copies of ID of owner, wife and daughter. Anyone tried to transfer ownership before with similar circumstances?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Pwede na yan, sold my father's motorcycle when he died. Ganyan din ginawa. Tanggapin naman yan ng HPG at LTO for the transfer of ownership para sa iyo na yung name sa COR.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Pwede na yan, sold my father's motorcycle when he died. Ganyan din ginawa. Tanggapin naman yan ng HPG at LTO for the transfer of ownership para sa iyo na yung name sa COR.
    Kung ganon, same applies with real estate kaya? May property kami 7 siblings named to "heirs of ____". So signature lang namin lahat, benta na ito?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Kung ganon, same applies with real estate kaya? May property kami 7 siblings named to "heirs of ____". So signature lang namin lahat, benta na ito?
    All legal heirs need to sign. Kasama spouse if buhay pa para legal at safe na talaga. Any sale yan na patay na yung legal owner based on the title.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Nice to know, thanks [emoji3]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Thanks for the inputs. Andami nga ng property ng deceased owner. Multiple cars and real estate properties.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    noong araw may practice na "binubuhay ang patay" to effect the sale of the vehicle

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
transfer of ownership / registration cost