The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    this is what happened to me..

bought a new car June 2017. it was registered in the same month

it is supposed to expire this June 2020

but my new plates arrived and my ending is #1 so my registration should be this january 2020.

called LTO las pinas to verify.

since i already have the plate ending in #1, i need to register the car on January.

no emission test required nor TPL

LTO charged me registration pro rata.. June 2020 to January 2021.

so next year January 2021, i will pay the full registration fee plus emission plus TPL
    Okay yours is about right since your car registered is last june 2017 so already 3 years but mine is only 2 years plus and LTO requires to renew the car registration they should give me a receipt or else it will go down to their pocket.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Okay yours is about right since your car registered is last june 2017 so already 3 years but mine is only 2 years plus and LTO requires to renew the car registration they should give me a receipt or else it will go down to their pocket.

why not wait for the 3-year registration to lapse then include the transfer of ownership on the renewal.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    why not wait for the 3-year registration to lapse then include the transfer of ownership on the renewal.
    But its too long. I just want to make sure car is legit and no problem that's why the car will be check by HPG as required by LTO prior to transfer. Just surpise about the car registration renewal.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    If I’m buying a repo car, does the bank will process the transfer of ownership to me? UCPB specifically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

is it possible that you mis-understood?
    the car is registered-paid for three years.
    they do not normally allow early registration beyond one month... daw.
    the fee they are charging, is probably for transfer of ownership only.

errr... magkano ba po ang sinisingil nila sa inyo?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mc.jayronn View Post
    If I’m buying a repo car, does the bank will process the transfer of ownership to me? UCPB specifically.

my guess is, no.

ask them, po, exactly what is included in the sale price.
    "if it is not there, it is not included."
    baka nga pati yung mortgage release, hindi included... even if they are the mortgage holders...
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Free mortgage promo sila ngayon. If I’ll transfer the ownership to me.

And the car is registered in the province, do I need to go there?

Or I can process the transfer in east ave main office?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mc.jayronn View Post

And the car is registered in the province, do I need to go there?

it's a question i have been wondering about, for some time now.
    i got varying answers.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Patulong lang mga boss. Nakabili ako ng 2nd hand car kumpleto naman documents and registered in cavite until october 2021. Pauwi ako pinas this coming may or june plano ko sana ako na maguwi ng sasakyan sa gensan. My questions are:

1. Ok lang ba na sa gensan na ko mgpa transfer of ownership?

2. Kung mgpatransfer ako s lto this may or june kelangan ko din ba irenew ung rehistro pra magpareho ang pangalan sa cr and or?

3. Kung kelangan tlga irenew din ang rehistro so ibig sabihin mgbabayad p din ako sa october so mdodoble?

4. Ung father ko nka sign sa deed of sale kasi sya nag asikaso dhil wla ako sa pinas. Di ba ko mgkakaproblema s paglipat sa pangalan ko ng sasakyan?

Nag iisip din ako na ipacargo na lang ung sasakyan sa gensan medyo mahal lang kasi price. Inaalala ko kasi pag ako nagbyahe wala ako lisensya sa pinas. Gamit ko lang ung saudi license ko at passport di ko alam kung ok na un pag sumakay ng roro.

Sent from my Lenovo L38011 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mike.L.9 View Post

1. Ok lang ba na sa gensan na ko mgpa transfer of ownership?

Yes, No problem.

2. Kung mgpatransfer ako s lto this may or june kelangan ko din ba irenew ung rehistro pra magpareho ang pangalan sa cr and or?

Isabay mo na lang sa renewal ng registraton ang transfer of ownership.... though im not sure if pwede kanpa print ng bagong OR sa current registration na under na sa name mo after ng transfer.... pero sure ako may new CR ka under your name after mo ma transfer...

3. Kung kelangan tlga irenew din ang rehistro so ibig sabihin mgbabayad p din ako sa october so mdodoble?

Sa october kana mag transfer isabay mo sa renewal...

4. Ung father ko nka sign sa deed of sale kasi sya nag asikaso dhil wla ako sa pinas. Di ba ko mgkakaproblema s paglipat sa pangalan ko ng sasakyan?

Ano name nakalagay sa new owner ng deed of sale?
    Yun yung sunsundin sa transfer...

Nag iisip din ako na ipacargo na lang ung sasakyan sa gensan medyo mahal lang kasi price. Inaalala ko kasi pag ako nagbyahe wala ako lisensya sa pinas. Gamit ko lang ung saudi license ko at passport di ko alam kung ok na un pag sumakay ng roro.

I think you can use your saudi valid driver license for first 3 months sa pinas since you arrive...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
transfer of ownership / registration cost