New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    for me tinitignan ko features price ratio, disenteng tignan. at d ko need ng pogi na car. its the man behind the steeling wheel ikanga. hehehehe.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    my vote goes to the city...

the public has spoken as to what its favorite automobile models are this year and which among them is the most popular by voting in the 2009 auto focus people’s choice awards via the different polling modes, which included ballots published in the philippine star, the country’s top newspaper and top-notched automobile magazines, top gear and speed, sms through the metro’s #1 fm station 89.9 and online through the voting website.

the winning 2009models of the year include:

subcompact – honda city

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    me too my vote goes to the city its a 1.3 but the power is really amazing specially on high rpm's sobrang nakakagulat para sa maliit na makina its really fun to drive ang gaan pa ng clutch ng city kesa sa vios na mejo mabigat, ganda rin ng gearbox ng city compaired sa vios mararam daman mo na mas swabe sya i kambio

theres a lot of difference between the two cars, some may go in favor of the VIOS some may choose the CITY i just happen to like the city, my wife drives the city ako un naka vios 1.5, every daY nakikipag palit ako ng sasakyan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Mukhang 1.5. I doubt the 1.3 would reach 190.
    mahina ung city sa vid. 5.5krpm? on 190kph * 5th gear?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Mdoff8TwA&feature=related"]YouTube- HONDA CITY' 09 Acceleration test 0-100 km/h[/ame]
    HONDA CITY 1.5 (SV) 5AT.

Vios ko po is 1.3e Stock
    0-100kph in 11secs.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
toyota vios 1.5 G vs honda city 1.3 S