New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hi! gud advice po. im planning since start of this year to buy either viosG or cityS but im tangled with the features and prices of these two cars. this is my first car bydway. i already asked for quotation from different car dealers:

City S was priced at 756,000 plus insurance, lto, chattel and rustproof. all in all it will be 814,616
    Vios G was priced at 775,000 less 10k discount, free chattel, free insurance, free lto and free 5k gas. 76500.000+2,000 service fee = 767,000
    i was also puzzled by the different deals i got from different SA. Some give me special discount but when i talkd with other SA they told me that its because there are hidden charges from the previous SA.

If you could me me also an SA that would give me the correct free items and gud price. it will be very much appreciated.thanks in advance.

Hope i could get lots of responses coz im planning to buy the car before the end of this month. The banks which gave me a car loan approval is waiting for my decision. Thanks again!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get the new model City 1.3 ... it should serve you a long time without problems.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    vios na! di ko trip yung bagong city maganda yung harap pero ung likod di parin ako satisfied..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    just go for the city. the vios' model has been there since 2007, whereas, the city's body has only been released this year.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Just got my city 1.5E. For honda cars, the only discounts you can get aside from their promo is a fleet discount if your company has one. Toyota has different discounts which varies from agent to agent. I just sold my Vios 1.5 after 5 years of use and it was a good car. The only thing is that after 5 years of daily use, you get the normal wear and tear. I just don't like the look the current Vios. It looks smaller than the 03 and 06 models although they are the same size. The City 09 has the same length as the previous model but looks bigger.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtlean View Post
    Hi! gud advice po. im planning since start of this year to buy either viosG or cityS but im tangled with the features and prices of these two cars. this is my first car bydway. i already asked for quotation from different car dealers:

City S was priced at 756,000 plus insurance, lto, chattel and rustproof. all in all it will be 814,616
    Vios G was priced at 775,000 less 10k discount, free chattel, free insurance, free lto and free 5k gas. 76500.000+2,000 service fee = 767,000
    i was also puzzled by the different deals i got from different SA. Some give me special discount but when i talkd with other SA they told me that its because there are hidden charges from the previous SA.

If you could me me also an SA that would give me the correct free items and gud price. it will be very much appreciated.thanks in advance.

Hope i could get lots of responses coz im planning to buy the car before the end of this month. The banks which gave me a car loan approval is waiting for my decision. Thanks again!
    Sir, SAs will not give you their biggest discount on your initial transaction with them, whatever dealer it is. Haggle haggle and haggle. Do not be fooled by those freebies and discounts kasi sa MA ka nila babawian. Since approve ka naman sa bank, makipagbaratan ka na lang sa SAs, saka mo sabihan na iaaward ko na lang PO sa best deal. Kung kaya mo pagsabungin mga SAs, much better, but dont commit first khit kanino. Ikaw ang magdictate ng tempo, hindi sila. Huwag mo madaliin. Better to get a car, yung patapos na ang buwan, kasi humahabol ang mga SAs sa quota nila, and maibibigay sayo best discounts.

toyota vios 1.5 G vs honda city 1.3 S