New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I had my car serviced in Toyota Quezon Avenue where I bought the unit (Toyota Vios).

Later in the day, I realized all the coins in my car (worth less than P50.00) and my phone car charger is missing.

A car charger and coins? How cheap can they get.

Another thing... it took them more than five hours to get my car done instead of the promised 3 hours. It wouldn't have mattered to me if they take the whole day, as long as they get it done well. The problem is that they asked me to come back after three hours and then made me wait for three more hours without even updating me.

Toyota Quezon Avenue is by far the worst branch I have ever encountered. So different from Toyota Makati. I should have stayed with Makati.

Because I had to leave the country, it took me 9 nine days before I called them up to ask for my stuff back. They admitted that they took the stuff but they said it was an honest mistake. They returned it to the wrong customer.

They had nine days to call me up. I was here in the country a good 4 days before I left and no one called me up about it.

The excuse was just pure $%^&.

I bought two units from them and this is how they repay me. Steal coins and a phone charger?!

Toyota Quezon Avenue is the worst Toyota branch I have ever encountered.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep I always never liked TQA, for QC residents I recommend Balintawak North. Its the one near SM North EDSA... Actually Toyota NORTH EDSA na panagalan nila ngayon to separate them from the original Toyota Balintawak which is in the Caloocan side of EDSA...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Same here. When I was still having my car maintained at CASA, I always stick to TYT North Edsa.

Never tried TQA for my cars maintenance.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    any word on TQA's Service lately?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    malakas lang sa sales ang tqa... lousy after sales service

yung sa stealing incident sir, mahirap macontrol yan dahil ang dami humahawak ng auto sa loob ng service bay (drivers ng casa, mechanics, supervisors, s.a's)

kaya i suggest the next time ka magpa-PMS/service eh do not leave anything sa auto mo as in kahit ano except for tools/spare tire. dinedeclare yang tools sa checklist so may laban ka incase mawala.

yung mga maliliit na bagay hindi na pagtiyatiyagaan ng service advisor i-note sa claim stub/paper mo malamang lamang

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you're in the Quezon City area may I suggest Toyota North EDSA instead... Better service than Quezon Avenue...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    it is high time to form a better business bureau.