New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,838
    #1

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,387
    #2
    If we’re gonna based it sa aftermarket support, kahit sa Japan ganun din yata.

    Like dun sa just concluded Tokyo Autosalon, dominated by Toyota din.

    The autoshow was full of new 86, GRY, supra, hiace, hilux and lc300.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,450
    #3
    Toyota PH will further their dominance especially with their added technology and safety.


    The Innova doesn't have any competition.

    The Vios has some competition. Nissan's Almera in its base form is pretty good for taxi operators.

    The Fortuner's main rival is still over priced.



    The Hilux and the Avanza's competition might do well if ........

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,625
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Toyota PH will further their dominance especially with their added technology and safety.


    The Innova doesn't have any competition.

    The Vios has some competition. Nissan's Almera in its base form is pretty good for taxi operators.

    The Fortuner's main rival is still over priced.



    The Hilux and the Avanza's competition might do well if ........

    and their lineup is constantly expanding.. like the new Raize. There is a Toyota for everyone who wants one!

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,450
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    and their lineup is constantly expanding.. like the new Raize. There is a Toyota for everyone who wants one!
    Ang galing nga eh, they have the Toyota Rush for those needing the rwd functionality and the new Avanza for the city folks.

    That Raize is too small for me. but its a good budget cuv for those wanting their first Toyota.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,073
    #6
    if i wanted a...

    sedan. city/civic for me. why even consider a toyota?

    4x4. jimny. walang ganito si toyota

    base 4x4 pickup. strada GL has power windows. hilux J are hand crank

    MPV. avanza/rush suck. many good options out there: br-v XL7 ertiga etc

    crossover. HR-V. defintely not getting a corolla cross

    now i'm wondering how toyota sells so many cars LOL

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,387
    #7
    ^^^ bec. Toyota.

    You mentioned the hilux J 4x4, sobra barebones. But I think its kalokohan lang ng local Toyota, kasi in its Australian counterpart its called the workmate, pero power windows and with rear bumper pa.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    937
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    and their lineup is constantly expanding.. like the new Raize. There is a Toyota for everyone who wants one!
    The only thing missing is a Toyota that doesn't suck balls to drive below P2M.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,225
    #9
    ang dami din overlap ng presyo ng toyota. a good problem for toyota buyers you are not short on choices.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,625
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ang galing nga eh, they have the Toyota Rush for those needing the rwd functionality and the new Avanza for the city folks.

    That Raize is too small for me. but its a good budget cuv for those wanting their first Toyota.
    Yup the Raize it's more like a crossover version of the Wigo. Even their platforms was not related to each other.

    I wish that they will bring in the CHR and the Yaris cross as well..

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

The Toyota Juggernaut Continues ...