New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if you don't trust the seller, maybe you can arrange for the car to be inspected at a car shop you prefer.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    *artsky, any model in mind? baka may fellow tsikoters tayo na may kakilalang nagbebenta? Also, for 300thousand budget, it's advisable to use only 200 to 250k and allocate the rest for any "hidden" repairs.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    it's not a good time to buy a used car now because of ondoy. . .gamitin mo na lng ang cash mo pang-dp if you can afford the monthly amortization

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you might try the rematados from the bank.. or those coming in via subic or cagayan.. the latter, of course, are accused by some as "legally smuggled"..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    repos are a bit risky choice. have a friend who bought an Optra, tapos everytime bumababa sa 1/4 gas sa gauge tumitirik. turns out may mga buhangin sa gas tank. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pasakay po sa topic -
    I got a very good offer for a 2nd hand 2006 vios, from a friend's relative.
    The unique thing about this car is that it is SELDOM used, because the owner/driver is an OFW.
    What do I need to look at in terms of maintenance? Di ba pag lagi nas-stock ang car, kelangan regular pa rin change oil? What else do I need to look at?
    Ang gustong gusto ko dito, if ever, mababa ang mileage. At sure na di na-Ondoy.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
are there still good 2nd hand cars around?