The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2014

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    hey!
    i haven't seen those P-38 shoulders for some time now...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Sabi niya kase hindi siya car Agent kaya na ipost ko yan tsaka naka public ang Post . Suzuki Cars Sorry for that.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
    Tsaka sana hindi full name yung forum handle nya kung anonymity ang habol nya 😂

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Right. Kaya nga may pasignature pa siya nung una na pinaalis sa kanya eh.

Someone already pointed out her connection to the brand and she's been warned. She didn't go further and technically she's still not selling anything on this thread. I didn't even know she's a car sales agent until the link to her fb ad was posted. Now I also know 68k lang downpayment sa Swift. So she's not allowed to post her ad, but to prove a point that she's lying, let's post her ad. And since she's not not hiding under a username, it's okay for her picture and fb ad to be here because she lied. Owkaay.

Technicality aside, I think it's one thing to call her out, it's another to keep going at it even if she's stopped. But it's a forum right so I rest my case.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Because this entire thread was started...

Either to "fish" for potential customers, or hype up attention on the brand.
    Masquerading pa kuno as some new member asking questions about these vehicles.
    Stealth marketing tawag dun.

People don't like it when people try to put one over them like that.
    It seems to presume engot yung mga (totoong) members & regulars dito. That's why the thread was largely ignored for a day or so since it was first posted. When folks decided to give it the benefit of doubt, lumabas yung totoo. That's the same reason kaya tumigil na, because the deception was exposed (buking na).

You can't expect to do something like that and not expect any kind of repercussion for it, so I don't blame the other members for slamming the TS; pero tama si Little Missy, its time to bury this thread.

Mababait pa nga Tsikoteers. In some places, they'll mobilize to track you down & send a lynch mob after you:
    Chinese schoolboy, 15, exposed as Egypt’s ancient temple graffiti vandal | The Independent

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simple lang. If you don't agree with the rules then you're free to leave. Wala naman pipigil sa inyo. Suzuki Cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234