1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    TS to give you an idea about the resale value of the Montero Sport,
    my dad sold his 2010 Montero Sport GLX M/T last year for 810k

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TS to give you an idea about the resale value of the Montero Sport,
    my dad sold his 2010 Montero Sport GLX M/T last year for 810k
    What do you mean sir? Mataas or mababa ang resale value ng mitsubishi?.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Ang mas angkop na tanong ay kung mas maliit lang ang depreciation rate ng brand mo. Estima ko, basta big 3, mga 8%, sa korean mga 11%, sa European mga 10%.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I think he meant mataas kasi he was able to sell a 4 year old unit at 66% of the current models price. Yung unit ko mag 2 years pa lang 70% na ang selling price sa OLX.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maki mi View Post
    I think he meant mataas kasi he was able to sell a 4 year old unit at 66% of the current models price. Yung unit ko mag 2 years pa lang 70% na ang selling price sa OLX.
    Anu ba unit mo?

Saka tama lang yung sa Montero. 0.92^4= mga 0.66 din. Kaya nga 8% depreciation basta big 3 eh.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by maki mi View Post
    Nakita ko lang na may resale value sa requirements ng TS so to give an idea kung mga magkano most likely ang resale value ng Montero Sport, I posted kung magkano na benta ng dad ko MS niya last year. By the time na binenta namin 3 years & 6 months old * around 27k yung mileage ng unit.

A friend of my dad bought it kasi though he didn't pay in full. 500k yata ang initial payment then the rest is monthly na. I'm not so sure about the deal exactly pero 810k yung kinalabasan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    ^Btw sir magkano ba ang montero glx nung panahon 2010?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    have a plan to upgrade car, which one is the best choice ? mu-x , montero , trailblazer
    or the new everest, next year ko pa naman balak baka antayin ko na lumabas ito if ever man .

1. resale value
    2. looks :naughty2:
    3. cost of pms
    4 performance? hindi sakin big deal basta wag lang underpower
    5. durability

any comments and suggestion ? more power tsikot !
    1. No idea, but I think the value of the car would greatly depend on how it was used/maintained by the previous owner.

2. Totally depends on the user, which in this case, you'll still be the one to pick which car do you see yourself driving confidently even after years of use :P But among the 3, the mu-X gets my vote not because we own one, but it looks great to me. The MS is long and narrow, TB doesn't look as cohesive as its "twin", Everest looks dated already from the rear and sides.

3. In the case of Isuzu, it depends on the CASA, we paid 7-8K for the first 1.5 to 5K where we got the unit since the labor is free, some say they only cost 3-4K at other CASAs. Not sure about the other brands though.

4. I'm pretty sure all cars of today (especially turbodiesel PPVs) perform well even under full load. I've driven the "underpowered" mu-X with 7 passengers plus cargo on steep and hilly roads and it performed great. What more sa mga may 150+ horses?

5. Again, this depends on the owner. Tatagal naman siguro sila lahat kung nasusunod ang maintenance, tapos di naabuso yung sasakyan. We were impressed with how our Hi-Lander performed, sobrang dalang lang dalhin sa talyer. That's why we opted to get the mu-X.

We were close to getting the GLS-V because of the discounts given last year, buti dumating na mu-X, mas mura at well equipped pa. But I suggest you wait until the all new Fort and Montero come out, mas ok siguro sila i compare.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    That, hindi ko alam sir Pero I think nasa 1,218,000 ngayon ang isang unit ng MS GLX M/T.
    Similar models go for 780k-800k right now. So I guess 810k last year sound about right considering this year lang nabayaran ng buo yung unit and the condition of the unit

That, hindi ko alam sir Pero I think nasa 1,218,000 ngayon ang isang unit ng MS GLX M/T.
    Similar models go for 780k-800k right now. So I guess 810k last year sound about right considering this year lang nabayaran ng buo yung unit and the condition of the unit

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    1. No idea, but I think the value of the car would greatly depend on how it was used/maintained by the previous owner.

2. Totally depends on the user, which in this case, you'll still be the one to pick which car do you see yourself driving confidently even after years of use :P But among the 3, the mu-X gets my vote not because we own one, but it looks great to me. The MS is long and narrow, TB doesn't look as cohesive as its "twin", Everest looks dated already from the rear and sides.

3. In the case of Isuzu, it depends on the CASA, we paid 7-8K for the first 1.5 to 5K where we got the unit since the labor is free, some say they only cost 3-4K at other CASAs. Not sure about the other brands though.

4. I'm pretty sure all cars of today (especially turbodiesel PPVs) perform well even under full load. I've driven the "underpowered" mu-X with 7 passengers plus cargo on steep and hilly roads and it performed great. What more sa mga may 150+ horses?

5. Again, this depends on the owner. Tatagal naman siguro sila lahat kung nasusunod ang maintenance, tapos di naabuso yung sasakyan. We were impressed with how our Hi-Lander performed, sobrang dalang lang dalhin sa talyer. That's why we opted to get the mu-X.

We were close to getting the GLS-V because of the discounts given last year, buti dumating na mu-X, mas mura at well equipped pa. But I suggest you wait until the all new Fort and Montero come out, mas ok siguro sila i compare.
    Nag test drive ako ng mu-x. Halos kasing lakas siya ng non vnt na d4d pero not bad at all kasi hindi naman sila design sa speed nga at hindi mo rin naman matatawag ng underpowered talaga .Pero sa comfort wala akong masabi tinalo pa ang innova sa lambot.. Yes sa durability at resale value wala akong duda sa mux kaya isa talaga to sa malapit sakin sa price niya halos full option na, pero sad to say na nag kakaipitan raw ng unit sa dealer matagal daw ang reservation if ever. Lalo na kung hindi daw naka in house sa may isuzu dealer

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post

Oh i see.. Mataas na nga rin sir ang resale ng mitsubishi. Thinking pa ako. Baka kasi mag si labasan ang mga bagong model ng suv this year pero kung mga 2016 pa kahit hindi ko na siguro hintayin 😄😂

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast