New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFox47 View Post
    Don't you guys find the leg, elbow and head room in the mazda2 sedan too small and close - not a comfy ride for all passengers, rear and front? Though the price given to me a sales mgr. i talked to is giving me 635k 1.3 sedan( a good deal right?)

we are in the same boat girl!!!(hydra). I'm is still contemplating on my first car purchase. IMHO the Cruze is leading in my book, though unfortunately i am "financially challenged"(heck i might have to get a part time job for a year for this to be feasible)
    As compared to the Mazda 2 1.3, I'd suggest the Accent 1.4 instead. It is much cheaper at 588k, the engine is more powerful, and I personally like its looks more than the Mazda 2.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFox47 View Post
    Don't you guys find the leg, elbow and head room in the mazda2 sedan too small and close - not a comfy ride for all passengers, rear and front? Though the price given to me a sales mgr. i talked to is giving me 635k 1.3 sedan( a good deal right?)

we are in the same boat girl!!!(hydra). I'm is still contemplating on my first car purchase. IMHO the Cruze is leading in my book, though unfortunately i am "financially challenged"(heck i might have to get a part time job for a year for this to be feasible)
    I'll sked a test drive with Mazda's 2 to get a feel of the interior space while driving. It felt ok with the 1.3 hatch at their showroom even though I'm on the heavy side. But my preference is their 1.5 AT sedan...
    Last edited by cjv_justice; December 26th, 2010 at 02:46 AM. Reason: missing words

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    We tried sitting 3 people in the back of a Mazda 2 sedan in the showroom. Mannn was it cramped! I couldn't do a Baguio trip in those conditions.

Up front was ok though. I road tested the Mazda 2 and found that it was a peppy car, lots of response with the acceleration, and quite fun to drive actually.

For your price range..another suggestion might be the Honda City. Quite spacios inside for all passengers.

Kia Rio is another good one I think for the budget minded buyers. It has a 5yr warranty, not many car makers offer that at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
SUGGESTIONS for a NEW CAR