New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baker2005 View Post
    planning to buy Rush, but I am having second thoughts kasi 1.5 as SUV? anybody here already bought one? how's the performance so far? Thanks for your reply in advance.
    Brv or xpander bro. Or even mobilio kung kulang sa budget. Ang kupad sobra ng rush. Walang kabuhay buhay. Test drive kayo

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Depends on my mood, sometimes, i am on the hataw mode minsan nman, i only want to enjoy the view, open windows.

But i havent tried maximizing its power. I might hit the airbag, pag biglang preno.
    Always be safe even when driving fast. Also, keep the windows closed when driving past 60 kmh as air turbulence will make the cabin sound loud, even louder as you drive faster. Hataw mode, as in 200kmh? Kung mga 150kmh, spirited or excited mode pa lang yan if you ask me.

Also, the air bag will not deploy on hard braking. It will deploy on major collisions. The car's ABS will engage when you're driving fast and you suddenly brake hard so as to keep the wheels from locking.

Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    Wear seat belt as you drive. I'm pretty sure you'll not hit the air bag when you drastically floor the break.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk
    +1 in wearing your seat belts all the time. When the event happens that the airbag will deploy and you're not wearing seat belts, the blow from the airbag engaging will crush your face and kill you.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    planning to buy Rush, but I am having second thoughts kasi 1.5 as SUV? anybody here already bought one? how's the performance so far? Thanks for your reply in advance.
    The 1.5 on the Avanza was... adequate. On the Rush, probably a bit less than adequate.

What kind of car are you used to? If you're coming from something like a Revo, it would probably be fine.

By the way, Carguide recently came up with a review for the Hyundai Kona. Apparently the 2.0L Atkinson Cycle engine is capable of 8km/L on 14km/h average speed. This would make it at par with typical 1.5ATs. Needless to say, I am impressed.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Xpander all the way

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    XV all the way.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Personally have driven the XV multiple times and I would say it drives better than a Hyundai Santafe. Its good to drive, that 4wd is incredible pero one slight underwhelming thing about the car is that it is not so powerful.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    It would depend on your purpose...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213