New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    old L3 naka 4d56 naman but not crdi. Hindi ba sila same ng engine mounting? Baka if naka turbo na needed also to have intercooler.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    In my hundreds of thousands of kilometers of driving, I've only ever needed to cross a flood once, and it was with an Altis, and I made it without issues.

The reality is that most of the time you can really get by with just a sedan. I've reached much farther places than most people with their SUVs. People just think they "need" an SUV.

That said, whether a real or perceived need, the market has shifted towards SUVs and that will continue for the next couple of years.

The car culture of the 90s with their riced out econoboxes has been replaced by riced out and jacked up SUVs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    OT, but in reaction to your post, I excluded AON in my comprehensive insurance. I don’t live in a flood prone area anyway, I’d rather stay home when the weather is bad. Saved me P5k or more, money I’ve been giving them for free the past years.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Nabawi din naman dahil sa excise tax. Pero bumababa nga maski mga suv. Hilux at innova same price lang halos

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213