New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kung fish-supply/delivery, why not ung refrigerated trucks? may dumadating second-hand na refrigerated ung cargo bay nya...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    China-made Nissan Cabstar clones (by Dong Feng motors?) ara available from a dealer beside Kia Quezon Ave. Not sure about the price though.

The Isuzu NKR series now sports a new facia as well as some other improvements (a tachometer, passenger sun visor, etc.).

The Kia KC2700 has the most people friendly cab among the small trucks (AFAIK, they also have the cheapest rates for the optional a/c system). But I don't know if the cab is a tilt type cab.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    China-made Nissan Cabstar clones (by Dong Feng motors?) ara available from a dealer beside Kia Quezon Ave. Not sure about the price though.

The Isuzu NKR series now sports a new facia as well as some other improvements (a tachometer, passenger sun visor, etc.).

The Kia KC2700 has the most people friendly cab among the small trucks (AFAIK, they also have the cheapest rates for the optional a/c system). But I don't know if the cab is a tilt type cab.

Thanks for all the recommendations.
    Meron nga isuzu kaso sarado pa wesite nila, me truck
    nga doon (as attached) sana meron drop side.
    I'm not considering refrigerated trucks kasi delivery would only
    take max. 2 hours from fishport to destinations so stiropor &
    lot of ice will do, and you can not use other purposes sa
    refrigerated truck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Small Trucks: Dyna or Cabstar where to buy?