New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    2002 model altis namin... very reliable kahit madami na talaga signs na old car na.. pero smooth drive pa din.. also have a picanto.. medyo matagtag pero mas stable ito sa highway.. maybe due to its low profile tires..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Also, i think that gen altis is aging quite gracefully compared to its competition from other brands.

I vote to keep the altis.
    OT: I think this is the best compact in that era hehe:

BTT: Definitely keep the Altis. The Wigo is still a downgrade in everything except fuel consumption.

I have a 2004 Mazda 3 and my sister's car is a 2018 Vios. The Mazda 3 drives better, has more power, looks more respectable, and has more features.

The Vios is more efficient of course. And the doors close nicer because it's brand new vs the 16 year old Mazda. But if I have to live with just one car among the two, definitely the Mazda. The choice becomes easier when the comparison is an Altis vs a Wigo.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    One thing I'd like to add to my reply earlier...

Go to a dealer and try to test drive the Wigo with your wife and ask her how she feels about it...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    OT: I think this is the best compact in that era hehe:

BTT: Definitely keep the Altis. The Wigo is still a downgrade in everything except fuel consumption.

I have a 2004 Mazda 3 and my sister's car is a 2018 Vios. The Mazda 3 drives better, has more power, looks more respectable, and has more features.

The Vios is more efficient of course. And the doors close nicer because it's brand new vs the 16 year old Mazda. But if I have to live with just one car among the two, definitely the Mazda. The choice becomes easier when the comparison is an Altis vs a Wigo.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    OT:Onga pala! I completely forgot about the 3. My bad.

Yes, it's the car that triggered mazda's renaissance.

Pero that gen of mazda 3; the BK competed with 2 generations of their competitors offerings in the c segment

The BL was launched pretty late here, tama ba? I don't remember seeing many BL mazda 3's on the road. Or was it not launched here at all?

Fom banana civic, ae120, lancer mx up until civic fd, ae140, and lancer EX, parang Mazda BK lang ang nakikita ko.

BTT: yes, keep the altis. Pa exterior detail mo. You'll fall in love with that car all over again.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Done engine detailing and exterior detailing to our toyota altis.. pogi na ulit..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Done engine detailing and exterior detailing to our toyota altis.. pogi na ulit..
    No before/after pics?Sell off 2007 Altis to buy 2018 Wigo?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Haha.. not able to take pics na... it was so hot yesterday and focused on finishing the job... polishing the exterior almost took a day..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Ok I’ll keep the Altis na nga lang. Kawawa naman kasi that was the car that brought home my youngest from the hospital when she was born, so that car is part of the family na din I guess.

Ayaw drive ni kumander yung FM to be honest. Big and heavy daw makupad pa. Naisip ko yung Wigo kasi newer and madali iwasiwas sa traffic, but then yung Altis din naman.

Yung ‘10 model na Altis, kunat pa ng presyo... 350-450 pa.

Thanks y’all

PS: gusto ko na matapos ito ECQ na ito at ibreak in ko yung FM sa Pagudpod lolz

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    Ok I’ll keep the Altis na nga lang. Kawawa naman kasi that was the car that brought home my youngest from the hospital when she was born, so that car is part of the family na din I guess.

Ayaw drive ni kumander yung FM to be honest. Big and heavy daw makupad pa. Naisip ko yung Wigo kasi newer and madali iwasiwas sa traffic, but then yung Altis din naman.

Thanks y’all

Sell off 2007 Altis to buy 2018 Wigo?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post

Thanks y’all

Hindi pa bumibigay alternator and ac compressor? Starter? No leaks?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast