New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mini_macky View Post
    please shed light on this. kasi i resent the fact that EVERYONE thinks ALL cebu papers are dirty when in fact A LOT of smuggled vehicles have manila plates...which i might add can be "bought" for a six-figure price

baka naman case to case basis lang yung mga units sa cebu. please don't generalise

i'm very much concerned kasi we import cars through cebu...and it is exactly these statements that hurt our business. personally, i think this (the fact that cebu papers are all dirty) is exagerrated to favor the sellers in Subic...

reactions guys?
    hehe... your right, I might have exagerated
    way better
    but please don't take me wrong. Never said madumi yung sa Cebu. what I meant was getting registration in Subic is faster than Cebu in our experience. like kahit stickers ng registration ina-abot kami ng months before we get it.

it's impossible for me to promote Subic or even Cebu sellers. I just want a good deal. but if you were to ask me where would I choose between Subic and Cebu, I'd go 70% for Cebu. We'll just have to extend our patience on the registration in exchange for quality vehicles.
    Last edited by rion; September 5th, 2006 at 06:37 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i agree, matagal nga pag-process ng registration sa cebu pero di naman aabutin ng months. transfer of ownership or any corrections to the CR takes about 2 weeks. matagal pa rin. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hey, just a newbie here.
    anyway, my dad's looking for a second hand car that can be bought from subic free port. we need to buy a good car, van.
    who can we contact and where should we go?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
SC allows Subic free port to continue importing used cars...