New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukha ngang mahal yang EK Honda Hatch.

It can get you cars from models 99-00

But if that's what you really like, go for it.....follow your heart and ENJOY!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukha ngang mahal yang EK Honda Hatch.

It can get you cars from models 99-00

But if that's what you really like, go for it.....follow your heart and ENJOY!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rst619 View Post
    High mileage should not deter one from buying a properly maintained vehicle. Sometimes it is better than a low mileage but uncared for ride.

But you have to keep this in mind: how high (mileage wise) are you willing to go for a properly maintained ride? Kasi there is a point where no amount of proper maintainance will compensate for high mileage. Paints fade, metals rust, parts have life cycles, engines are not built for life, etc.

Just consider the overall condition of the vehicle, how long you plan on using it and how much you have to pay for it. If sa tingin mo sulit, go for it.
    +1... an example is artpogi's lancer, which i think is now at the 250k mark. pero ganda and super condition pa din.

two weeks ago, i test drive a 1994 ECCS with 101000 km, pero di na maganda yung takbo.

variable and odo reading, it depends on the maintenance done by the owner.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    about this hatch...
    body looks straight. probably never had an accident. upgrades look decent. does the inside look neat? test-drive it and see how it feels. it should feel tight. (the driving, not the passenger space!). AND, inspect the underside!! bring the car to a gas station and have it lifted up. or crawl under and get good and dirty. clothes are cheaper than one rust spot! if you don't know how, bring along a trusty latero. and a magnet, to detect masilyawork.
    if ok, then the only question is the price. ok ba sayo?
    i prefer a more expensive used car that is well-cared for, over a much cheaper car that looks a little wasted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Recommended mileage for a 2nd hand car?