New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    anybody know a good and honest mitsubishi dealer.. we were planning on buying a gtv 4x4.. but this guy from quezon avenue.. told us that there was "a problem" in japan daw.. trying to hard sell as an "ultimate edition" which is not even 4x4.. kinda pissed of right now since we were waiting for quite a while.. so any good recommendations is much appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you tried Diamond Motors Valle Verde branch? Located along C5/E.Rod Jr.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    ok will check them out. thanks.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Usually, citimotors' offer is much better than Diamond Motors but their after sales service sucks (especially PMS). Check Citimotors Makati since their offer were better than DMC marcos during my time. (though I bought my Lancer at DMC marcos since they have my preferred unit and color available).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    Usually, citimotors' offer is much better than Diamond Motors but their after sales service sucks (especially PMS). Check Citimotors Makati since their offer were better than DMC marcos during my time. (though I bought my Lancer at DMC marcos since they have my preferred unit and color available).
    +agree. 1st hand experience. Citimotors-Makati a !
    I was deceived by the offer..... until now, I'm suffering it. Customer Service sucks!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    +agree. 1st hand experience. Citimotors-Makati a !
    I was deceived by the offer..... until now, I'm suffering it. Customer Service sucks!
    Bro, might as well service your mitsu to Diamond Motors' Casas. Vehicle's Warranty are covered by any authorized Mitsu Dealer (Union, DMC and Citimotors).

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks for the reco, will try contacting citimotors makati too.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    after calling up a lot of the dealers, all i can say that mitsubishi's sales process is messed up. it's hard to believe in this internet and network age, they have no definite answer on your queue on the wait list and even the availability of the units. long story short, we decided to get a hyundai santa fe and quite satisfied with the service.

Recommend Good Mitsubishi Dealer?