New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    50k milage! aahhihihihi! )
    Bilhin mo na, hindi pa laspag yan IMO for 7 years of use at that mileage.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Bilhin mo na, hindi pa laspag yan IMO for 7 years of use at that mileage.

yep.
    para makatulog ka na ng maayos, TS........

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Di sya naondoy, foreigner may ari, the story is nagkaron sya ng company car, then diba sa mga condo, per room 1 parking space lang, eh yun, so he needs to sell the car ASAP kasi he's renting a showroom that'll cost him 4k a month just to have a parking space for his car. ang kinakatakot ko lang, yung gas consumption..
    Looks like God found you the perfect car, bro. Since 2.0L manual naman yan, I am not that concerned about the gas mileage. Kapag 2.0L matic... That's a different story. Just religiously maintain the car. Clean what needs to be cleaned, replace what needs to be replaced. Then practice economical driving, hindi yung sugod nalang ng sugod. Being a 2.0L means it has lots of torque so you can shift earlier to save gas. Take it easy on the accelerator, depress slowly and smoothly. Abrupt jabs to the floor consumes a lot. Perhaps later on you can go get an aftermarket air filter and a Unichip. That should give you even better performance and let you save more gas.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Sir niky, some inputs please? Experience is the best teacher right? wahahahaha

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Is it really cheap? Or is it just the real price for a lynx? Did I got the jackpot or not? considering a month from now it'll be 2012 and the price will be lower?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Usually these sell for 350-400k. Yung mga mas laspag maybe 300k. So far I have yet to see a Lynx RS go below 300k.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Finally! LONG WAIT AND HARDWORK IS OVER! '04 LYNX RS CE. weeeeeee. few scratches, few dents, scrtached headlights, missing emblem on the mags, and that's all. What are the first things I shall do? )

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    how much did you get.. some pics??

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Finally! LONG WAIT AND HARDWORK IS OVER! '04 LYNX RS CE. weeeeeee. few scratches, few dents, scrtached headlights, missing emblem on the mags, and that's all. What are the first things I shall do? )

ball bearing turbo, boost controller, fuel pressure regulator, high flow fuel pump, bigger injectors, adjustable cam gears, piggyback fuel computer, front mount intercooler, blow off valve, 3 inch exhaust, turbo timer, boost gauge

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    minus the BOV uls. it'll only run rich for a stage 1 turbo kit. hehe except if he has a unichip or HKS Fcon pro installed to fix that then GO GO!

Congrats Bro. haha im happy for you. ka-Ford ka narin. haha drive safe always.

oops you included piggyback engine management pala. haha

Go for Stand Alone Engine Management system bro michael then you're good to go.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Read and help mga idol!!!