New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    .. City po ako .. masarap i drive... better FC ... tpos astigin ang looks...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    go for city!!! pyesa pa lng ng ford talo ka na agad....pahirapan!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    may noob question po ako.. ano po ang FC?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    FC = fuel consumption. Widely used is KM/L since nasa Pilipinas tayo and metric system gamit natin. Sa US they use MPG or miles per gallon since they use English system. Some other metric system users like Australia even use L/100km which I find harder to digest that KM/L.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oldiskuul View Post
    go for city!!! pyesa pa lng ng ford talo ka na agad....pahirapan!!

I agree, not only the availability of the parts is the problem, the cost too

Quote Originally Posted by akosila View Post
    may noob question po ako.. ano po ang FC?
    FC = Fuel Consumption ( km/l )

Quote Originally Posted by automatic View Post
    ford focus.

bigger car yet better ride.
    Yup. Bigger Car, but better ride? Not so sure about it, have you ridden a city already? And if what you`re saying is true. Talo ka pa rin sa FC at sa Resale iplus mo na ang maintenance cost niyan ;)

:branch:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i would definitely go with the city. ford is known to be a gas guzzler and the spare parts are hard to find. but let's just say that it so happens there's an abundant supply of it in the market, it would definitely cost much than standard japanese sedans. i once read a thread in the ford club phils website, the cost of the focus' original brake pads is 8,000 while the imitation costs around 3,500. i think 3,500 is already expensive compared to imitation parts for a japanese sedan. just my opinion though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pls help me choose: 2009 Honda City 1.3S or 2009 Ford Focus 1.8 Trend