New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ mas ok kung stock 14"

sleeper talaga kasi super stock

and mas magaan yun and since maliit mas cheap tires and mas narrow so mas matipid sa fc

besides, wala naman halos bumabagay na rims sa type z kundi ang stock
    Di kaya sobrang payat yung stock tires? What do you think if we change it to SiR rims then 195/55 o kaya 195/60/R15?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    165 ba yung stock?

Ok naman siya for economy. Syempre less drag.

Seen a Type-Z with SiR rims, ok naman. Basta polished yung rims. Hindi painted silver lang.

Masyadong makapal yung 60 IMHO. Papangit itsura nung mags. 55 would do.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    165 ba yung stock?

Seen a Type-Z with SiR rims, ok naman. Basta polished yung rims. Hindi painted silver lang.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    165 ba yung stock?

According to the specs at motioncars, 175/70/R14 yung stock.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Grip wise actually ok na yan as long as you dont go cheap on tires.

Had 165 Bridgestone Turanzas as my stocks before, they were good until they lasted.

And it provided maximum fuel efficiency. :thumbup:

BTW, im on 195/55 now

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    ano po yung HPC? and this was suggested by a friend, is that a fair deal? if not, what would it really cost?

RUSH SALE

HONDA LXI 97

MANUAL

BIEGE

SUPER LAMIG AIRCON

CUSTOMISE INTERIOR

MOMO STREERING

SHIFT KNOB

ALL POWER

K&N FILTER

TACO METER

INDIGLOW

HID BULB

NO ENGINE LEAKS

4 NEW TIRE

SUPER LAMIG AIRCOND

LOWERING SPRING

TEIN BRAND

100001 - 100010 km

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    ano po yung HPC? and this was suggested by a friend, is that a fair deal? if not, what would it really cost?

RUSH SALE

HONDA LXI 97

MANUAL

BIEGE

SUPER LAMIG AIRCON

CUSTOMISE INTERIOR

MOMO STREERING

SHIFT KNOB

ALL POWER

K&N FILTER

TACO METER

INDIGLOW

HID BULB

NO ENGINE LEAKS

4 NEW TIRE

SUPER LAMIG AIRCOND

LOWERING SPRING

TEIN BRAND

100001 - 100010 km

Ang luma na eh. And you can probably get better cars for that money. Kakasya na siguro ang Type-Z jan eh. At ayoko ng pre-facelift. Ang pangit ng design. Kapag pre-facelift LXi, sa alam ko walang power windows ang likod. I do not recommend lowering cars, sa napakabulok ng daan natin ibababa mo pa. Kawawa naman ng sasakyan, at kawawa rin ang nakasakay dahil bubulok ang ride quality. Type-Z VTi na kasi. Its a great performer even when stock.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    thank you very much sirs, not to boast and just honestly speaking, Im a pilot student, so my father spends a fortune for my studies, and which we are not that rich. So basically I dont asks money from him with this kind of purchases. I got my saving because im an aspiring model, I sometimes have an income of 5k-30k a week, I live at home so no extra payments for me, Ill be able to save that whole. But of course the income is not that stable, sometimes ill just have 5k for a week, and sometimes almost 40k a week. it differs. I want a car because that's my line of work. "yabangan", "fitting in", "being social fit". Because after for example a photoshoot or fashion show, all my co models will go home by their car, then I'll have to get a taxi, It crushes my ego for in the cat walk, we're all at the same level but after the show, they seems superior just because they have a car, regardless of how badly it looks. hehehe

so I was thinking, should I just get a cheaper brand of car, e.g. TOYOTA corolla? and have it look a bit more "makisig" with the help of some cheap sound set up, cheap skirts and chins and other modes? any other advice sirs?
    dude just to point it out...
    people who think their superior because they have a car are naive and egocentric .... superior because they own a car?? hahaha

dude dont compete with their "ego"... it just proves your ego is better and more satisfied... social climbers think their above all...
    but at the end of their day, they come home to their shitty house shitty room and shitty life and still think that their superior because they have an iphone 4 and a car... but you? you are a pilot student.... you dont have a car but you have more to contribute to the society than those social climbers...
    idd be more happy to hear if the primary concern of buying a car is the convenience of going to work...

as for your savings... it would help more if you put your savings to fund your studies...
    piloting cost a lot of money to finish...

after you graduate go buy a bmw 3 series or c class

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I've made my mind. Ill be getting the city type Z vti. But I cant find a good deal over at sulit and ayosdito. What is the common price of it? and do you guys know any showrooms of used cars in manila? Ive been to carland, the one near star city

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I've made my mind. Ill be getting the city type Z vti. But I cant find a good deal over at sulit and ayosdito. What is the common price of it? and do you guys know any showrooms of used cars in manila? Ive been to carland, the one near star city
    Tyaga lang sa Sulit or Ayosdito.

Nevermind dealing with dealers/showroom, mababaliw ka sa tubo nila.

BTW, lowering your car would not make your car ride quality suffer. Hindi naman sinabing down low sa ground eh. Ample drop lang 1.5", and that won't even kiss the ground yet. And I'm very sure of that. So nothing will really be compromised.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Please please help. This is a very rush deal. Worth my whole life of saving> :(