New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dmei View Post
    usually mga 2 hours of driving nag start na tumaas temp especially pag hataw ang takbo, and actually sa express way ko lang nararanasan pag city driving of course because of traffic so di nmn ako nakaka pag drive ng mabilis then di sya nag oover heat
    From the looks of it, all you need is a radiator overhaul wherein the radiator is taken down and thoroughly cleaned. Will only cost 2-3k. Do that and if you still want to sell, sell at market price.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    From the looks of it, all you need is a radiator overhaul wherein the radiator is taken down and thoroughly cleaned. Will only cost 2-3k. Do that and if you still want to sell, sell at market price.

ok sir i will try this and hope sana nga ito lang, thank u!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Bumping this thread. Planning to buy 2nd hand also. Ano masusuggest nyong year gap regardless sa capacity to pay? Kasi may mga nagsasabi na mas ok daw bumili ng 1 year after ng model kasi less 30%(soo if the rumors were true, then yun ang pinaka win-win choice). Back to the question mga ka-tsikot. Ideal year gap ng model ng sasakyan?

i.e honda civic, since 2020 ngayon 2014 and up lang.

Salamat po sa mga sasagot mga katsikot!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fefdvr View Post
    Bumping this thread. Planning to buy 2nd hand also. Ano masusuggest nyong year gap regardless sa capacity to pay? Kasi may mga nagsasabi na mas ok daw bumili ng 1 year after ng model kasi less 30%(soo if the rumors were true, then yun ang pinaka win-win choice). Back to the question mga ka-tsikot. Ideal year gap ng model ng sasakyan?

I suppose it all depends on how much your budget allows. Of course the general rule is the newer the better. A used vehicle will automatically depreciate once it leaves the dealer's lot whether it gets used or not. Though you have to make sure there is no problem with the car. An overly low mileage car may be so because it is a lemon, and the owner is trying to cut his losses.

IMHO the best cars to buy are post-facelift models. Factory defects are usually most prevalent in early production models, and would most likely be corrected by the mid cycle facelift. Never be in a rush to buy an all new model, especially if it is intended for daily driver duty.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I suppose it all depends on how much your budget allows. Of course the general rule is the newer the better. A used vehicle will automatically depreciate once it leaves the dealer's lot whether it gets used or not. Though you have to make sure there is no problem with the car. An overly low mileage car may be so because it is a lemon, and the owner is trying to cut his losses.

IMHO the best cars to buy are post-facelift models. Factory defects are usually most prevalent in early production models, and would most likely be corrected by the mid cycle facelift. Never be in a rush to buy an all new model, especially if it is intended for daily driver duty.

Will take note of this sir!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by fefdvr View Post

I know of someone planning to sell his BETTER THAN NEW, OCD-cared & loved w/ under 10k kms clocked TOTL Gen3 BM Mazda3(sorry, not a Civic). The guy wishes it to go to a good home. Reason for sale? They switch cars every 5yrs. No one touches his vehicles but Technical Details. Should anyone be interested, just please PM me for contact details... This 1 I can totally vouch for. If I dint have 1 I'm sentimental about, would've gotten it by now....had dibs. All mods are tasteful, legit, reversible bolt-ons....Could come w/ the car.Please help buying 2nd hand car civic.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Worth pa ba bumili ng Civic EG Hatch this 2020? Pang daily lang sana

8. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Still worth it. Always bring your trusted mechanic to check the car you are planning to buy. Importantly, choose the car that will make you happy. 😊

9. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by SelraBeats View Post
    Worth pa ba bumili ng Civic EG Hatch this 2020? Pang daily lang sana
    Still worth it pa rin naman depende nalang sa makukuha mo or kung ipoproject car mo mas better kasi alam mo na karamihan ay bago na rin ang ikakabit

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by xandrine View Post
    Still worth it pa rin naman depende nalang sa makukuha mo or kung ipoproject car mo mas better kasi alam mo na karamihan ay bago na rin ang ikakabit
    If you have the money for those na "ikakabit". Kung ang pera mo pangbili lang ng EG mismo, di na advisable na pang-daily.

Most of my friend's EGs have more money spent on making the car daily-drivable than the car itself. Worst, papalit ka ng engine/trans. Mas maganda bumili nalang ng medyo bago-bago kesa ganun.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast