New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Are size and transmission your only considerations? Any target range for gas mileage?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster101 View Post
    Thank you for all your inputs, yes I think mas okay kung Vios nalang muna, though we are also considering the Yaris and Swift since both are small cars.

For the Advie/Innova.. I would agree na mas madali gamitin ang clutch ng diesel (less engine stall). Kaso we already have an innova,, Maiba naman... and i we prefer more on A/T since cars nowadays are mostly AT already. Matuto siya mag.manual kung gusto niya.
    if i may...
    what's wrong with having two innovas? you yourself said it is a good vehicle.
    .."maiba naman.." why?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Para di sila pareho ng kapatid niya.😁

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Get a Crosswind.

If he has to drive through the flooded streets around UST, a Sportivo or XUV is the most practical choice secondhand. Also dirt cheap to maintain (except for the AC).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Taga probinsiya po kami at bihira lang bumaha sa lugar namin.
    Safe bet na siguro kung 10-12km/Li Mixed Drive sa Gas Fed Engines. Kaya ba yun ng Yaris/Swift?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Not sure about the traffic conditions in your area but in constant Metro Manila traffic, the typical 1.5A/T only gets a gas mileage at the vicinity of 8km/L. The Vios 1.3A/T isn't that much better either.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    The traffic in our area maybe you could consider light to moderate. Since we can have an average speed of 40kph, (distance/time) computation. Yan lang din basis since i almost have same route with my brother,.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You live in the province, yes? I got 12 km/L in mixed provincial driving with a Vios 1.3E AT before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Changing the list to the following:

Vios 1.3/1.5 AT
    Yaris 1.5AT
    Swift 1.5AT

Criteria would be:
    Fun to Drive, Fuel Efficient, Comfort (Both driver and Front Passenger), Ease of Maintenance.
    Thank you.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster101 View Post
    Changing the list to the following:

Vios 1.3/1.5 AT
    Yaris 1.5AT
    Swift 1.5AT

Criteria would be:
    Fun to Drive, Fuel Efficient, Comfort (Both driver and Front Passenger), Ease of Maintenance.
    Thank you.
    rear passenger comfort? i'd scratch the swift off. it's too cramped behind the driver, for adults. for small humans and grocery bags, it's ok, however.
    i don't know about you, but... i find the yaris easier to get in and out of.. yumuyuko ako pagpasok ng vios, hindi masyadong yumuyuko pag yaris. and i think i feel a wee bit more space in the yaris than the vios.
    i do a lot of "fit me" in the showrooms...

i have a wigo AT. and it's not really built for "bigger men" as me... uncomfortable for the driver in traffic after an hour or so.. cramped legs.. otherwise, it's ok. but the rear passengers have no trouble. if you stretch your budget, you might score on this.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 12th, 2016 at 11:06 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast