New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi fellow Tsikoters!

My wife's planning to get a 2014 Honda CRV as her coding car. Can anyone tell if this is a good buy. Heard about how durable Honda CRV is. But never owned one yet. Then we saw this 2014 CRV in the net and she like the look of it. May I know the Pros and Cons of this vehicle. Also heard that the 2014 CRV are not Japan CBU anymore, so is it still best to get the 2014 instead of the 2012 model which is the Japan version.

Thanks in advance. Btw, my wife's current ride is a 2013 RAV4.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
    Hi fellow Tsikoters!

My wife's planning to get a 2014 Honda CRV as her coding car. Can anyone tell if this is a good buy. Heard about how durable Honda CRV is. But never owned one yet. Then we saw this 2014 CRV in the net and she like the look of it. May I know the Pros and Cons of this vehicle. Also heard that the 2014 CRV are not Japan CBU anymore, so is it still best to get the 2014 instead of the 2012 model which is the Japan version.

Thanks in advance. Btw, my wife's current ride is a 2013 RAV4.
    I dont like the rear seats, lacks a little bit of legroom, we have a old crv before, 2.0 feels inadequate, get the top of the line variant if budget permits.