New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sasabihin ko sana na sundin mo ang puso mo, kaso 1M is 1M..

ahhh alam ko na hanap ka ng nalang ng 2-3 y/o pajero...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    masarap mangarap pero mas masarap ang cash sa bank, at lalong mas masarap ang real estate. ako nga tagal ko nang dream yung lc200. pero kahit lc100 lang tapos ise-set up na macho offroad look masayang-masaya na ako dun. may go signal na nga ako kay misis last january e pero ang binili ko instead ay bt50 saka 2 bedroom condo unit. o di meron akong 4x4 at saka condo na may kasamang swimming pool, gym, basketball court, roof deck at isa pang parking space

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Test drive both and see which one calls out to you. May budget ka naman for either one, so on an emotional level, you might be swayed toward the Pajero. Ok lang naman.

Some find the MU-X to be too bare. Some might not want the status symbol that the Pajero might stand for. Some things to consider as well. It's not all that appears on the spec sheet, kaya bisita na po sa showroom.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    pajero sounds good but it's an outgoing model

pajero is reliable vehicle but... parts remains scarce, since only a few bought this vehicle.

just to add- the chosen few- it may be good thing or bad- for me it's good

traverse beats the explorer(i own both) - less problems- i meant never gave me any headache, never had any problems with the former unlike the explorer...
    Last edited by victorevolution; October 3rd, 2014 at 07:36 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Pajero owner here in terms of luxury the isuzu cant compare but if your criteria is a 7 seater take it out of the equation since the 3rd row is cramped. I actually took it out

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Many thanks again gents for your insights. Mas lamang ang nagsasabi ng MU-X which is more praktikal nga. Me and my wife really like the Pajero but as what sir oliver1013 said, 1M is 1M kaya malamang we will be settling with the MU-X + kapirasong lote. but for sure will try them both pag uwi ko on January 2015 if given the chance. Hindi ko na kinonsider ang TrailB due to the fact na parang mas bang for the buck ang 4x2 MU-X against TB LTX as per review na rin ng iba nating tsikoteers and specced sheets. Planning to buy it in cash mga sir, kaya nga po nanghihinayang ako sa 1M na cash for practical reasons. 2005 pa yung current car namin, next year lang madadagdagan if God permit. talaga pong pinag ipunan ng matagal kaya heto confuse na hehe.

Considering LC 200 from Toyota San Fernando baka sakaling makuha rin ng 1.5m (kidding aside po mga sir. baka exclusive lang sa mga CHIEF PNP ang ganun kalaking discount. Ako naman po ay CHEAP seaman isang hamak na maglalayag kaya di po kaya yung LC. hanggang tingin na lang siguro.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    the first real ofw are the FILIPINO SEAMAN-SEAFARERS, and they are still the major ofw contributor amounting to a total of $ u.s. 4 billion every year.

they kept our economy afloat despite dozens of political mishaps, from corruption, bad economic management, coup de etat, terrorism and rebellion.

you are not a cheap seaman- you risk your lives and personal happiness for our sake, directly and in-directly.

be proud and humble

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Pajero for luxury. MuX for practicality. Weigh what you really need.. Pajero is a timeless beauty, and one of the ultimate status symbol in the neighborhood..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by romeocharlie; October 3rd, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mu-x is a good choice
    w/ all the goodies it have and selling at 1.358M
    its a bang for the buck
    it is morwe quieter and comfortable than any other
    isuzu except the Trooper
    If you want the Pajero go for it
    but it will be having a replacement model soon

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Whenever I buy a vehicle, I follow my heart. Gusto ko kasi na ang bibilhin kong vehicle is ung talagang gusto ko. If practicality is out of the question, Pajero ako.

But given your circumstances, I would use my mind and choose the MU-X plus the lot. Lalo pa at sinabi mo that you are thinking of keeping the vehicle for more than a decade. Maganda din naman ung MU-X. May brand new vehicle ka na, may lot ka pa.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast