New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Observation lang sa mga Buy and Sellers na nagbebenta ng FMs... ang mamahal ha.

03 model kinis paint at kalbo mga gulong 588K??? Patawad mga 25k lang? Whaaaat?

05-07 ranging between 568-688? Reasonably intact interiors to be fair, and I get that they have to earn a living, but still...

Private sellers max I see is 550K, very late 07 models na yun. Pwede cguro lowball mga 01-04 to 350K, but then the 06-09 Fortuner Vs (4x4) are only 450-550.

Sorry for the rant, kawawa kasi mga original private sellers na obviously ni-lowball ng mga B&S. Magkano ba kuha sa inyo nuon? I'm betting 300k lang. Then they flip it almost 100% markup.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    This is me. I'd rather gastos (invest?) now to ensure reliability than to suffer breaking down in the middle of nowhere. I got kids for chrissake... kawawa sila pag nastranded kami.

I get the same FC sa 3.0 Tribute ko, that's odd. I imagined the 2.3 getting Altis FCs, lol. Not so different after all pala. So much power I cruise at 130 * 1500RPM and the little car seems to be able to do it all day.

Kulang na lang dito 4wd eh, tsaka 3rd row jumpseats legit Pajero killer na sya.
    Probably because of the short trips in horrendous, bumper to bumper Manila traffic.

I imagine it would get better FC in my current route which is QC-Valenzuela via Edsa, wherein there are only 2 traffic lights in a 12km distance despite the traffic. My Santa Fe gets 5+km/L in the former route and 6+ in the latter.

You wanted 4WD? Sana Escape V6 kinuha mo! Hehe. The ground clearance is really good though, and it could climb sidewalks with ease. [emoji28] The tall cargo floor makes it rather impossible to place jump seats. Though I could easily fit in there with my legs up.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    Observation lang sa mga Buy and Sellers na nagbebenta ng FMs... ang mamahal ha.

03 model kinis paint at kalbo mga gulong 588K??? Patawad mga 25k lang? Whaaaat?

05-07 ranging between 568-688? Reasonably intact interiors to be fair, and I get that they have to earn a living, but still...

Private sellers max I see is 550K, very late 07 models na yun. Pwede cguro lowball mga 01-04 to 350K, but then the 06-09 Fortuner Vs (4x4) are only 450-550.

Sorry for the rant, kawawa kasi mga original private sellers na obviously ni-lowball ng mga B&S. Magkano ba kuha sa inyo nuon? I'm betting 300k lang. Then they flip it almost 100% markup.
    Yung pangalan talaga ang binebenta sa Pajero eh. It is, after all, kinda like SUV royalty. Pero yung mga 05 na nakita ko sa FB nasa mga 400+ naman na ah. If you're fine without the 3rd row, or are fine with installing one yourself, there's the 1st gen Montero for much cheaper, with the same engine and 4WD pa.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post

You wanted 4WD? Sana Escape V6 kinuha mo! Hehe. The ground clearance is really good though, and it could climb sidewalks with ease. [emoji28] The tall cargo floor makes it rather impossible to place jump seats. Though I could easily fit in there with my legs up.

Tsk, oo nga eh. Target ko talaga yung Escape na may 4x4 yung seller nasa FB, asa Norzagaray yung unit. Kaso parang shady nung kausap ko (sunduin daw ako sa municipio tas follow the motorcycle to the shop...what?). The Tribute was much closer sa bahay ko, and the seller was an old dude who couldn't drive anymore. Got it for a song, so it worked out I guess

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123