New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    A little warning for those budget-limited.

Diesel cars tend to have a more expensive maintenance compared to their gasoline counterparts. ;)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    A little warning for those budget-limited.

Diesel cars tend to have a more expensive maintenance compared to their gasoline counterparts. ;)
    with the advent of fully synthetic CRDi oils, this isn't quite as valid as it used to be. hehe.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    We're going the right path.. My father is thinking more about the focus and the accent now(diesel lover).. But still has sentra in mind every now and then, 499k lang daw..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yes! Pareho pala kami ng isipan sa erpats mo. Kapag mataasan pa ang budget Focus TDCi 6 speed M/T! Tapos dagdag ng konti para idala sa Speedlab for some suspension and engine tuning and a Unichip.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    wag nyo masyado isipin yung pms ng crdi almost same lang yan ng gas except for 2 liters more.. yung mga oils na multi grade ngayon eh compatible na for both gas and diesel engine.. unlike dati magkaiba talaga...

kung diesel sedan mas ok ang focus.. maporma at mas maluwag.. yung accent ok din kaya lang parang hindi class yung porma nya eh.. kung yung kia rio sana may diesel variant mas maganda kaso wala eh..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    we're gonna get a hatchback po not sedan :D

problem lang sa 2nd hand focus is kung binaha ba o hindi..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    My father saw the new accent and seems to like it. I said that he should really wait for the diesel. Good thing budget cap changed. He's also interested now on the fiesta.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^the diesel version is likely going to be over budget...

the old diesel version used to be north of 800k...

ngayon nalang sya nagmura with the introduction of the new accent.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Once I saw five Vios units parked side by side outside a Starbucks outlet, and all of them are 1.3E's! .
    Baka naman EB ng Vios Club. Sorry. Nakikisawsaw lang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
P500K budget for car