New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    usually ba pumapayag yung buyer na 2 ang deed of sale, isang open and isang notarized na closed deed of sale. para sa protection ng seller?
    di ba sila na-ooffend minsan sa ganun?
    that is why, open deed of sale is frowned upon. illegal.
    but the ace in the hole is, "who's gonna complain?" certainly, not the person whose signature is on the document! because that signature means, he consented to it. the buyer does not know that there are two deeds of sale, so he won't complain, either. the bayan seller? he machinated the entire deal, so he's gonna keep quiet. the LTO? they have no proof that there's another deed of sale.
    kaya nakakalusot. walang nag-co-complain.

nagkakagulo na lang, kapag may nangyari sa sasakyan.

all these can be voided, if: buyer stick to owner-sellers; and/or government require buyer to transfer ownership to them asap.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    How did he earn money from selling his car? Car value deprecieates over time.
    inabot sa kamay ang pera. pinasok sa bulsa o dineposit sa bank account niya. that's income.
    how seller will deal with this with the BIR, is his accountant's job.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Nkabili pko ng sasakyan imported nka rehistro po s ngimport ng sasakyan pero nbili ko ung sasakyan sa second owner pero dpa na transfer sa pangalan ng second owner pwed ko ba transfer sa pangalan ko? My dead of sale nman poh at or/cr at clearance

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasmith View Post
    Nkabili pko ng sasakyan imported nka rehistro po s ngimport ng sasakyan pero nbili ko ung sasakyan sa second owner pero dpa na transfer sa pangalan ng second owner pwed ko ba transfer sa pangalan ko? My dead of sale nman poh at or/cr at clearance
    same as in buying locally sourced vehicles, you will need the complete paper trail, po.
    you will need the original deed of sale from one owner to the next, however many they may be. and i think LTO requires the ID of each seller.

also, someone may have to pay the proper import taxes, if they haven't been addressed yet.

thirdly, i think the supreme court has re-affirmed the earlier ban on the importing of used motor vehicles for general use in the country. better check on these.

good luck.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasmith View Post
    Yes, you can transfer it to your name, but be sure to check that all import assessments have been paid.

Next time, don't textspeak.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Question po,

I'm planning on selling my old ride. My dad is the first owner. My question is would it be okay na Deed of Sale lang ang agreement namin? I mean kahit hindi na need i-transfer sa name ng buyer, ok lang ba? Ang concern kasi namin, baka maka-aksidente yung buyer and syempre samin mate-trace yung ownership since sa amin pa nakapangalan yung CR.

Thanks sa mga makakasagot!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiquesantos View Post
    Question po,

I'm planning on selling my old ride. My dad is the first owner. My question is would it be okay na Deed of Sale lang ang agreement namin? I mean kahit hindi na need i-transfer sa name ng buyer, ok lang ba? Ang concern kasi namin, baka maka-aksidente yung buyer and syempre samin mate-trace yung ownership since sa amin pa nakapangalan yung CR.

Much better if the title is transferred to the new owner.

Like you mentioned, if the car gets into an accident or involved in a crime, it will be traced to you or your dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiquesantos View Post
    Question po,

Bakit in between you and buyer? Since it is still name under your father, why not in between your father and buyer the deed of sale must made the agreement. I presume your father is still alive and living?

Sent from my 5015E using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Question po mga experts, pag binili ng biyenan ko yung sasakyan sa iyo (encumbered yung car kasi binili ko na repo sa bank) eh kelangan pa po bang ipatransfer sa name niya? Saka kelangan pa po bang ipatanngal yung 'encumbered'? Hassle kasi maglakad hehe thanks sa mga sasagot.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ztinel View Post
    Question po mga experts, pag binili ng biyenan ko yung sasakyan sa iyo (encumbered yung car kasi binili ko na repo sa bank) eh kelangan pa po bang ipatransfer sa name niya? Saka kelangan pa po bang ipatanngal yung 'encumbered'? Hassle kasi maglakad hehe thanks sa mga sasagot.
    please rephrase the question, po.
    medyo malabo.
    clarify whose name appears in the papeles, and who is doing the buying and who is doing the paying.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Open Deed of Sale Questions