New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Mga sir ok ba ito..may nakita ako for sale parang interesting, considering na ang fuel price will continue to go up..advise lang.thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Huh? May 1990 Sentra diesel na AUTOMATIC? May ganon pala? Yun bang Sentra na sinasabi mo yung B12 Sentra (the very boxy type)? Kung yun, stay away from it as it is a very big lemon. Ang dami ng sakit nun! And if it really is a diesel automatic, considering the diesel technology then, you've got yourself a VERY slow car. One that's noisy and smoky too.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yes, i saw it, too. in fact, i knew a fellow who once drove one of these diesel box sentras. he says it's really a nice car, as long as you don't abuse it. i also thought of buying the car, but i decided against it, because the car is at least 20 years old and i may have problems getting spare parts..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    There aren't many B12 Sentra's on the road nowadays lalo na ang mga diesel which are very rarely seen even then. To tell the truth we had a 1.6L 12 valve B12 Sentra SGX before when I was small. It was relatively new then and had many features then relatively unknown in its class like power windows and locks and the ride comfort and engine performance was OK. But its also a rather fragile car. The body is like "lata" and its already got various problems indicating failing health (at maingat kami sa kotse ah!) after just 11 years of age which was the time we sold it.

Nissan Sentra Diesel 1990 Automatic transmission