New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Any comments and suggestions.Nissan Cefiro 1998 to 2004.Current price?Pros and Cons?Worth buying?FC no comments minsan lang gamitin OFW ang gusto bumili.VIP look purpose.If any cars recommendation okey.Budget 300k.Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi, Nissan cefiro is very expensive to maintain, although the 2nd hand cefiro is quite an affordable price yet to maintain it is very costly, two weeks ago I had my cefiro '99.s ignition coil problem and I had to spend 18,000 for the six ignition coils because each spark lug has its own ignition coil. It is a very good car though but it is a six cylinder baby that consumes so much gasoline. Instead I would suggest that you get a nissan sentra and if you need VIp efect and executive ang dating go for the black Sentra, equipped it with a white seat cover and pronto you will look like a VIP with a driver. Take the 1.3 version and a 2006-07 can be had for only 350K and up. Try the Ebay.ph and you can have your pick.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung VIP look ang habol, medyo ok yan. Pero syempre, Nissan lang naman e ... di naman benz/bmw or whatever na VIP talaga which kahit in stock form kaya mag-paikot ng ulo. But get my point, you need to change the rims, drop it, maintain its paint. remove the tint improve the interor etc. to turn heads at makuha mo VIP look. Kung stock lang naman, wala ... commoner car.

The expensive to maintain & malakas sa gas is a given already. At kung ako papipiliin, within your budget get the newest model you can grab ....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    with that budget, i think you could get the latest cefiro model released (yung a33 series) before the teana.

there's a 2.0 V6 and 3.0 V6 released locally

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Get the latest one you can, to move the eventual maintenance issues as far back as possible.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Maraming salamat sa mga reply at recommendations.Any comments also with the car like Camry and Accord pero di yata pasok sa budget.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    For 300k, the 2002-2003 Cefiro is within reach. Find a well maintained Elite/Brougham variant and change the rims but don't go for the extremely wide ones, around 17s will do as not to sacrifice ride comfort. I won't be lowering it, its low enough as it is. But be sure to drive with a light foot. Don't indulge often or the fuel mileage will really sting the pocket. IMHO for the budget, this is the best one already. The same era Camry is slow and the design is both boring and inelegant. For your budget, you may also get the 2001-2002 Honda Accord VTi-L. If the typical Honda maintenance is OK with you this is also a good alternative. Personally, I like the design, and the performance and handling is excellent. Fuel mileage should also be marginally better than the Cefiro. If you weren't looking for a VIP car, I would've suggested this over the Cefiro.
    Last edited by GTi; June 8th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    For 300k, the 2002-2003 Cefiro is within reach. Find a well maintained Elite/Brougham variant and change the rims but don't go for the extremely wide ones, around 17s will do as not to sacrifice ride comfort. I won't be lowering it, its low enough as it is. But be sure to drive with a light foot. Don't indulge often or the fuel mileage will really sting the pocket. IMHO for the budget, this is the best one already. The same era Camry is slow and the design is both boring and inelegant. For your budget, you may also get the 2001-2002 Honda Accord VTi-L. If the typical Honda maintenance is OK with you this is also a good alternative. Personally, I like the design, and the performance and handling is excellent. Fuel mileage should also be marginally better than the Cefiro. If you weren't looking for a VIP car, I would've suggested this over the Cefiro.
    okey sir. ask ko lang din may manual ba ang honda accord vti? mukhang puro pala automatic trans ang cefiro ano....prefer pala ng manual.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Merong manual na Cefiro, yung pre-facelift nga lang. Yes, there are M/T Accord VTi-L's, AFAIK motioncars.com had one, though I'm sure there aren't many of them. Make sure you get the VTi-L and not VTi. Magkaiba ang engine nila, 2.3L ang VTi-L at 2.0L ang VTi baka magiging underpowered para sayo ang 2.0I-4 ng VTi.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Dun ako sa 01-02 Accord ..

In black please. Partner it with chrome rims, maroon upholstered seats. Half-tint. 18" chrome ( yeah, 18" ) and a good stance to boot

Lakas nga lang sa gas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Cefiro 1998 to 2004