New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    You can check out the reviews from motioncars.com about both the Accord and Cefiro since they have had both (in M/T also) for long term testing. And its clear that they preferred the Accord over the Cefiro, commending its reliability and performance over their rather problematic pre-facelift Cefiro.

Here are some that you may want to check out.
    Honda Accord MT - 00 - Cars for sale NCR - AyosDito.ph
    Honda Accord MT - 99 - Cars for sale NCR - AyosDito.ph
    Honda Accord MT - 99 - Cars for sale NCR - AyosDito.ph

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    *renz, salamat. gaano naman kaya ka lakas sa gas? worse ba 4km/l ba or less?black,maroon,chrome so sweet....*gti, thanks din lalo na sa link. if i look in the engine may nakasulat din ba na Vti-L /2.3L? kasi sa isang link vti-l daw may badge pa pero disp 2.0. to be sure lang baka magkaloko na.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa alam ko ang engine na to may fuel mileage naman of around 6km/l and above, just drive it conservatively. Sa engine mismo ata walang nakasulat na 2.3, Honda VTEC lang AFAIK. Just check for the VTi-L badge sa likod, dapat leather upuan niya, may full host of safety features and the best bet is to check the registration papers and look for "2.3L" on the displacement data.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Sa alam ko ang engine na to may fuel mileage naman of around 6km/l and above, just drive it conservatively. Sa engine mismo ata walang nakasulat na 2.3, Honda VTEC lang AFAIK. Just check for the VTi-L badge sa likod, dapat leather upuan niya, may full host of safety features and the best bet is to check the registration papers and look for "2.3L" on the displacement data.
    Okey will see on that...searching mode i will update later.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ang alam ko nasa 5km/L ang VTI-L if driven quite " normally ", mga 6-7km/L kapag conservative driving at easy sa gas.

Tidus should know this, he owns one. Nor sure tho if yung VTI or VTI-L kanya.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ang alam ko nasa 5km/L ang VTI-L if driven quite " normally ", mga 6-7km/L kapag conservative driving at easy sa gas.

Tidus should know this, he owns one. Nor sure tho if yung VTI or VTI-L kanya.
    Salamat renz.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hi hope someone can help me I am looking for owners manual for my Nissan Cefiro Brougham VIP body a33 year 2004. Don't know hoe to use my controls at the back seat unable to change CD and also I don't know how to use the AV input. If canyon can share with me their owners manual I will pay for the photocopy. The car must be fitted with factory installed clarion Vcd changer. Thank you so much and God Bless.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Anyone have any comments on cheverolet Trailblazer and would like to share I appreciate it very much. Am thinking of buying a second hand unit but yout feedback will be good for me. Thank you

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Start a new thread about it. Not many people will come in here expecting to have to talk about Trailblazers, since the title is Nissan Cefiro.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Start a new thread about it. Not many people will come in here expecting to have to talk about Trailblazers, since the title is Nissan Cefiro.
    Thanks niky i will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nissan Cefiro 1998 to 2004