New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    bakit kaya di kasama sa selection ni TS ang hilux at strada eh kung concern eh parts at service yung 2 na yan di mawawalan
    new reviews on the strada: suv like nvh🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Ranger Wildtrak for me... I have one... already a proven work horse... kahit more than a ton ang karga... kayang kaya... I find it better all rounder.. overall

But you need to know and master the technique, on how to use properly the manual trany ...

Navarra- Best suspension - worst on loading - not advisable to load more than 450kgs. / at 450kg. Nag mimistulan suspension na ang rubber bump stop...

D-MAX - ?????

Test drive all your choices in one day... preferably on the same road... sa Commonwealth kumpleto dun... may Ford, Toyota, Isuzu and Nissan..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Ranger Wildtrak for me... I have one... already a proven work horse... kahit more than a ton ang karga... kayang kaya... I find it better all rounder.. overall

But you need to know and master the technique, on how to use properly the manual trany ...

Navarra- Best suspension - worst on loading - not advisable to load more than 450kgs. / at 450kg. Nag mimistulan suspension na ang rubber bump stop...

D-MAX - ?????

Test drive all your choices in one day... preferably on the same road... sa Commonwealth kumpleto dun... may Ford, Toyota, Isuzu and Nissan..
    Dmax is ok tested din sa kargahan and less maintenance pa 🤗🤗

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The best quality of the D-Max is the understressed engine. This makes for superior durability in the long run as compared to high boost low displacement engines. Besides, the latest D-Max now has 177ps and 380Nm which, while not class leading, is nothing to sneeze at.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    tama ang advice na "test drive" all your choices. hwag kang maniwala until you have experienced driving your planned first car/truck. i've been in the oil/gas production business and i've been driving off road for the last 25 years. our company changes fleet for a few years of use. yes, we do have toyotas, mitsus, fords, nissans... some of them are even made in US. most of them performed quite well under adverse driving conditions. but my choice for home use was the Navara due to comfort for long drives and occasional light loading. i prefer a more "pampered" ride in pick ups
    than being like punished inside the cabin like a coin in a piggybank due to tag tag. in pick ups, my experience told me that so far, it is only the Navara that can "approximate" the ride of a Land cruiser. so test drive...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by gkmorales View Post
    good day po...

need some advice po...
    this will be my first car...
    4x4 na MT ang gusto kong bilhin...
    major concern ko po is ang mga sumusunod...

parts
    services
    fuel consumption

most likely hindi po problem ang resale value...
    hindi ko naman po cguro bebenta ang sasakyan...

ito po ang pinagpipilian ko...
    1. Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.2L
    2. Nissan NP300 VL Sports
    3. Isuzu D-Max LS

base kasi sa mga nabasa ko lamang ang wildtrak sa mga safety & security at sa features...

TIA
    parts - dmax
    services - dmax
    fuel consumption - dmax

pero kung comfort navara. pero para sakin navara nalang kung dimo nman panghaul at pang pave/concrete/asphalt roads lang. kung pangtrail/adventure/offroad mo wildtrak nalang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12