New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Just an update po, me and my brother went to Honda and check on the City 1.3S, interior is good pero medyo hindi talaga appealing sa amin yung exterior niya but it is a very good car all in all. Did check on the new Fiesta as well and personally I like it pero ayaw ni kuya,finally we went to mazda for the mazda 2 sedan pero parang naliliitan kami sa kanya. We went back to Toyota and was able to talk with a different SA, and this time, we were told na there is a possibility for us to acquire a black 1.3e matic vios, so agad na kaming nag pareserve.There is already an available red and thermalyte units na kakadeliver lang but we still opted to wait for a week or two for the black color. I guess vios talaga ang car na para sa amin, I'm not saying na inferior yung ibang brand pero mas at ease kami sa pagpili ng vios. Thank you po sa lahat ng nagbigay ng feedbacks. God bless.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    You made the right choice. Sakto lang sa budget nyo and Vios is fuel efficient car.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMischa View Post
    Just an update po, me and my brother went to Honda and check on the City 1.3S, interior is good pero medyo hindi talaga appealing sa amin yung exterior niya but it is a very good car all in all. Did check on the new Fiesta as well and personally I like it pero ayaw ni kuya,finally we went to mazda for the mazda 2 sedan pero parang naliliitan kami sa kanya. We went back to Toyota and was able to talk with a different SA, and this time, we were told na there is a possibility for us to acquire a black 1.3e matic vios, so agad na kaming nag pareserve.There is already an available red and thermalyte units na kakadeliver lang but we still opted to wait for a week or two for the black color. I guess vios talaga ang car na para sa amin, I'm not saying na inferior yung ibang brand pero mas at ease kami sa pagpili ng vios. Thank you po sa lahat ng nagbigay ng feedbacks. God bless.
    Congratulations!! Patience is a virtue...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congrats on your new ride.

We also have the Vios of my in-laws serviced there in Toyota SFO (even if i insist na hindi na kailangan and pwede na rin sa Motech since wala na sa warranty yung car). Better to schedule ahead always as it gets packed; being the only Toyota dealer in the Pampanga area.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMischa View Post
    pamember po kayo dito http://www.viosclubphil.com/main/ for sure madami kayo matutunan for your incoming vios at mababait ang mga Viokis.. HTH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need suggestions po (buying Vios 1.3)