New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Merely saying if people fall from way up there they will have a much harder time adjusting, specially if they have never spent time near the bottom.
    Exactly and this is why I argue with my Mom na hindi valid yung compare with homeless people to know that you are still lucky

Example na lang my Mom's HS classmate who was used to living in a 1000+ sq m home in Makati, when her Mom died her siblings decided to sell their family home where she lived with her Mom. Her share was not enough to buy a house in the same village. She did not want to be uprooted so she decided to buy a condo near her old home and she complains about how she has to live in a much smaller place. Nakaka awa naman talaga, she's in her 70s and should not be going through such a big change. Dami ko pa alam na similar cases but that was the most recent and I felt so bad for. Closest would be my Tita (Dad's sister) from country club housewife to renting. I probably would have killed myself if that happened to me, she's so strong.

BTT: If I were to choose it's gonna be CRV or Rav4 only

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Amen bro.

Easier to appreciate what you have when you're looking down vs up. For me we can be both happy but at the same time, not content with whatever we have. Being content can make you lazy. Personally as long as I put the work in, and there are results, I'm happy. Have to admit it is tougher these days.

Bro, not arguing that being on top is easier. Merely saying if people fall from way up there they will have a much harder time adjusting, specially if they have never spent time near the bottom.

The 2015 CR-V was facelifted with some minor upgrades. The 2015 model you saw might be a 2014 model sold in 2015.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...2015-cr-v.html
    Anong year yun 4th Gen crv na meron ng a/c vent sa likod? Parsnf yun mga rely released walang vent sa second row diba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Anong year yun 4th Gen crv na meron ng a/c vent sa likod? Parsnf yun mga rely released walang vent sa second row diba?

May vent pa rin yung current CRV sa 2nd row. Pati 3rd row meron pag diesel kinuha mo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    OT This hits close to home! We're not well off but we had to downgrade our lifestyle when we suffered financially in the late 90s and it just keeps getting worse It was so bad we had to close businesses and let go of cars. It's like a downward spiral. We are now selling what properties we have left.

Whenever I complain about how hard our life has become, my Mom would say that we are still lucky compared to homeless people and it really pisses me off. I would argue that we were never homeless so that's not a valid comparison. Ang issue dito yung downgrade sa lifestyle namin. Mas masaya pa nga mga homeless samin kasi sila malaking pamilya, kami iilan ilan na nga lang nagaway away pa My brother will not be able to survive our lifestyle now because he was used to getting everything he wanted. Kaya totoo yung be kind to everyone because you don't know what battle they are facing...
    if you have a house to your name, you are better off, compared to homeless people.
    by any and all means of comparison.

OT.

pano na nga ba ito nakapasok sa CUV thread...?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    May vent pa rin yung current CRV sa 2nd row. Pati 3rd row meron pag diesel kinuha mo.

Meron nga itong diesel.crv ko yun tinatanong ko yun 4th gen meron din ba ac vent sa likod? Parang nakikita ko yun earlier year wala tapos yun mas bago meron.

Last edited by shadow; February 24th, 2021 at 07:29 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910