New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Madalas ako malasing sir haha. There are times I needed to seat at the rear.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    di ka pwede sa mazda 😅

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    di ka pwede sa mazda [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sir observation ko, parang makapal lang masyado yung foam nung sa rear seats ng altis eh. Pwede Kaya panipisin Yun? Kumbaga custom fit?

Waahh, kakasakit naman ng loob Kung nde rin ako kakasya sa Mazda! Huhu.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Sir observation ko, parang makapal lang masyado yung foam nung sa rear seats ng altis eh. Pwede Kaya panipisin Yun? Kumbaga custom fit?

Waahh, kakasakit naman ng loob Kung nde rin ako kakasya sa Mazda! Huhu.

with money, anything is possible.
    how much are you willing to spend?

personally, ok lang sakin ang altis cushions.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster101 View Post
    Reviving this thread since I'm about to have a reservation for the car within the month.

After going to the showrooms of each brands. These are my top picks

1. Mazda 3 1.5 - handsdown the best looking and best interior for me. Also the 3Years Free PMS is a deal breaker
    2. Honda City 1.5E/VX - quite impressive for its price but I'm quite attracted to the Mazda
    3. Altis 1.6G A/T - The roomiest of my 3 choices, quite practical as well. Bare features for its price though.

BTW, I'll be using the car mainly on the city with some out of town trips once a month. More confused now which of the 3 should I buy. If only the Civic was within my budget.
    Seems to me that the Mazda 3 sings to you the most.

As long as you're fine with its drawbacks (space, resale, etc), then you should go with the car you like best.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Seems to me that the Mazda 3 sings to you the most.

As long as you're fine with its drawbacks (space, resale, etc), then you should go with the car you like best.

Yes sir, I'm quite sold with the mazda. I really like the looks on both exterior and interior. The space is quite okay for me (we've fitted 5 adults at the back on the 3 of my officemate once hahaha). And I'm planning to keep the car for more than 5 years. My only concern is the maintenance and parts after the yojin 3.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes sir, I'm quite sold with the mazda. I really like the looks on both exterior and interior. The space is quite okay for me (we've fitted 5 adults at the back on the 3 of my officemate once hahaha). And I'm planning to keep the car for more than 5 years. My only concern is the maintenance and parts after the yojin 3.
    I have a 13 year old Mazda 3. Still runs fine after 130,000 km. Medyo magastos lang siya imaintain nowadays because I've had to replace a lot of expensive parts - condenser, alternator, all shocks, stab links and bushings, and looks like the transmission is next. Parts aren't as cheap or abundant as a Toyota, but not that hard to find if you know where to look.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The Mazda it is then for you!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The current Skyactiv3s are looking to have a charted a course different from the previous gens. They have been selling so well since their debut here & the world over.
    Like anything, parts availability is driven by demand. I'm off yojin on 1 of mine. I'm seeing aftermarket upgrades & replacement parts already out... here & more online. Locally, pads like the nippon Project Mu & Aussie Bendix can be had at lower than OE. I got my preferred set of EBC Reds from Amazon. KYB ph has strut replacements on hand....& the dealership pricing under Bermaz doesn't seem as bad as when twas under Ford. I got the Skyactiv filter for P750. Some dealerships even sell the 5w-30 Synthetic at lower than store retail. Before I had a Mazda, I used to bring my own containers to a euro dealership who sells by the liter the hard-to-find Castrol Edge Professional 5w-30 from their drums....way cheaper than what you see in Ace or True Value.
    Mine hasn't been babied & is still driving like new. A friend's hatch3, off yojin, already hit 100k kms weeks ago & all he had replaced were brake pads, drive belt & tensioner. Another is approaching that mark w/ only pads replaced. They're still happily grinning. Yojin somehow has given that blanket to fully enjoy ownership...w/o worries. After? It shouldn't be much different from maintaining the popular everyday cars around...dealership or outside.
    Those on your list are all safe choices....Just sharing you 1st hand ownership experience here. Enjoy whatever you choose, sir!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789