New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sirs, bago lang po sa tsikot kailang ng mga expertise and suggestions nyo. balak ko po kc bumili ng 2nd hand. hoping na pang family na rin pero parang kapos sa budget. ung mga choices ko e vios,civic or altis. help namn po how to decide. really need ur inputs. salamat ng marami.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ride_explorer View Post
    sirs, bago lang po sa tsikot kailang ng mga expertise and suggestions nyo. balak ko po kc bumili ng 2nd hand. hoping na pang family na rin pero parang kapos sa budget. ung mga choices ko e vios,civic or altis. help namn po how to decide. really need ur inputs. salamat ng marami.

Is your family small? If so then I suggest you try test drive all the units you are interested in, that way you could have a feel for the proper unit for your family. If you plan to have 2 or 3 kids then why not consider an an Adventure ? Just a thought.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Is your family small? If so then I suggest you try test drive all the units you are interested in, that way you could have a feel for the proper unit for your family. If you plan to have 2 or 3 kids then why not consider an an Adventure ? Just a thought.

single pa po sir. i was referring to my folks. ano po ba pdeng mga choices that would fit my budget?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Decente na makukuha mo car for 350K. The 2000 Galant an accord na around that year will also fit your budget.

need help or advice for buying 2nd hand 350k budget