New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Grand Livina pero maganda din nyan mam test drive nyo lahat ng suggestion nila para makapili kayo ano mas ok sa nyo

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Would anyone know if ang Hyundai hindi ba talaga nag papa test drive? Talking to a salesman from hyundai sa mall

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    lahat na po ata ng car brands ngayon may test drive. niloloko ka nyan

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    Would anyone know if ang Hyundai hindi ba talaga nag papa test drive? Talking to a salesman from hyundai sa mall
    Maybe Starex_Gold can refer you to his SA para maasikaso ka ng maayos.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    baka walang sasakyan kaya walang test drive

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Sa tingin ko pinakabagay kay TS ang Kia Carnival SWB automatic at 1,230,000. It is definitely bigger and comfier than an innova. Hindi ko lang alam if mas durable and carnival kaysa sa innova...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would pick the Innova, diesel and automatic, in any variant that captures your fancy.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    good 2nd hand santa fe diesel 2wd 2007-2009 model : P700k - 950k; 2010-2011 model : P1M - 1.2M. for a 1 yr - 3 years old unit, di pa sakit sa ulo in terms of repairs and maintenance kasi under warranty pa.
    huwag ka na bumili ng santa fe kung 2007-2009 din lang, kasi FOR SURE flooded unit yan. no proud gen 2 santa fe owner will sell his unit if it was not damaged by Ondoy. i know, i am one of them.

as far as space, yeah it sits 5 adults and 2 early-teen age kids at the 3rd row. 2 adults can sit in the 3rd row if they do not mind cramped leg room, or if they are midgets. and if all 3 rows are in use, FORGET ABOUT LUGGAGE. you can only fit 2 duffel bags if the 3rd row is up. if you will leave yaya at home, yeah this will work, with both 3rd row seats folded down. but if yaya needs to come along then forget it.

under warranty, walang sakit ng ulo? hohoho! you definitely have not dealt with Hyundai Automotive Resources Inc.!!! sasakit ulo mo dyan! PM service every 3 months, that's 8-10K out of your pocket every quarter! it's highway robbery with your signature on the dotted line.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    if you are going to get a unit by installment, don't talk to any salesman yet. TALK TO YOUR BANK FIRST, GET PRE-APPROVED a bank direct loan as against a casa-processed loan may mean a higher initial cash out (bigger down payment) but it will save you up tp P200k/1M loan over 3 years.

they all have test drive units. kung wala then you just talked with a SA who lies more than most.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    huwag ka na bumili ng santa fe kung 2007-2009 din lang, kasi FOR SURE flooded unit yan. no proud gen 2 santa fe owner will sell his unit if it was not damaged by Ondoy. i know, i am one of them.

as far as space, yeah it sits 5 adults and 2 early-teen age kids at the 3rd row. 2 adults can sit in the 3rd row if they do not mind cramped leg room, or if they are midgets. and if all 3 rows are in use, FORGET ABOUT LUGGAGE. you can only fit 2 duffel bags if the 3rd row is up. if you will leave yaya at home, yeah this will work, with both 3rd row seats folded down. but if yaya needs to come along then forget it.

under warranty, walang sakit ng ulo? hohoho! you definitely have not dealt with Hyundai Automotive Resources Inc.!!! sasakit ulo mo dyan! PM service every 3 months, that's 8-10K out of your pocket every quarter! it's highway robbery with your signature on the dotted line.
    That's putting it too strongly bro. Bumili kami ng 2008 Santa Fe 4x2 CRDi last year, color silver with 40tkms on the clock. It belonged to a wealthy businessman living in Greenhills. I looked for the unit myself, and it is actually one of a few really nice units that we were choosing from. Walang problema talaga to, nakabonus pa kami since it already has an aftermarket touchscreen A/V system with headrest mounted monitors, backup camera and sensors. The 3rd row was actually never used and still wrapped in plastic.

Lalo na ngayon na may bagong modelo na, many would be selling their units and getting the latest Santa Fe.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast