New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    _Qwerty_ - Yung avanza matagtag talaga sya? or baka yung mga nasakyan ko lang.

Okay since majority says Innova, I will go ahead and prepare, ask myself if I want an Innova..and of course test drive. Ika nga ni CVT it changes her perception with Toyota, mine might too.

Sa family side namin, ako na ata ang pinaka maraming anak given my age so halos lahat naka sedan & SUV. Walang naka Toyota sa amin, my parents are loyal with Nissan kaya GL ang unang prinesent sa akin.

Wait, when Yebo mentioned parking oo nga pala, isa pa issue yan kaya hindi pwedeng Starex

For the girls, musta i-park ang Innova?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Scratch the van off your list. Check the Carnival if you can stretch your budget, otherwise Innova is a perfect fit given your initial allocated fund.
    Kia Carnival has A/T naman diba? when i searched kasi parang M/T lumalabas.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    yep it has an A/T...go check also Orlando the newest model amongst the bunch of MPV. and since it looks like you're more adept to gas fed cars.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    Kia Carnival has A/T naman diba? when i searched kasi parang M/T lumalabas.
    yes kia carnival has A/T . mas maluwag ito kaysa innova. ingress and egress is better than innova dahil sliding door siya. mas comfortable ride pa because is a monocoque body mini van compare to ladder frame innova. advantage lang ng innova over the carnival is fuel efficiency.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    How about a 2nd hand Montero Sport or Santa Fe para swak sa budget?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardson Chan View Post
    How about a 2nd hand Montero Sport or Santa Fe para swak sa budget?
    Really kasya kami sa Montero / Sta Fe?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You'll be surprised how big the interior space of the Santa Fe Maam. Kasya 7 adults plus small bags. If the 3rd row is folded down, sobrang laki ng trunk space. Madali pa i-drive. My wife who is used to driving our Xtrail, easily drives the santa fe around the city and up to Pampanga. Parking is a breeze also because of the back up camera and sensors. I was choosing between the MPV Orlando and SUV Santa fe and decided to purchase the latter due to higher ground clearance and better engine. Kaya lang, mas pang lady ang Innova than the santa fe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    u're the one driving right? so that means on a daily basis there are 2 adults and 4 kids? sa first 2 years cguro kasya pa kayo.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    4 kids? and 3 of them are school age na? same here, 4 kids, 3 in school (grades 5,3,1 and a 3 year old).

mpv lang kukunin mo? for how many years are you going to keep the car? if you have no plans of having your kids fetched by a school bus in the future (and i hope not, kawawa naman mga kids especially if they are the 1st to pick up and last to drop on the school bus route) then i suggest a bigger vehicle, preferably a van. ang bilis kaya lumaki ng mga kids ano. so if you will keep this vehicle for more than 5 years don't get one that they will outgrow soon. you can fit all 4 kids and a yaya in an mpv today but in 5 years time you won't be able to fit 4 kids with their school bags and your make up kit and chair in that same mpv. you need a van.

clearance, as in height clearance (the height of the roof of the car), or ride height (distance of floorboard to the road surface)? if what you mean is height clearance (mababa ba ang garage roof nyo?) then the kia carnival would be best.
    agree ako dito..... van talaga, mas maganda kung diesel

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    yep it has an A/T...go check also Orlando the newest model amongst the bunch of MPV. and since it looks like you're more adept to gas fed cars.
    am personally clueless when it comes to gas vs diesel.

seems Carnival sounds promising. Ano ang price difference nila ni Sta Fe? Yes am the one driving, every morning lang - 2 adults, 3 toddlers (pwedeng wag na sumama si yaya) kasi ang bunso nasa house lang.

And how much is the 2nd hand Sta Fe? hindi ba ang sakit sa ulo ng any 2nd hand auto?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast